• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I need a good partner for doubles, mainly low tier. Hylian might not make it. I'm awesome at low tier, I promise.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
can u borrow hylains full set-up. no joke we are in THAT much of need, p4, bring what u can.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Can someone bring a USB microphone to the venue on Saturday? Beah needs it for the livestream.

He says that a Rockband or Guitar Hero microphone works.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Does the mic on his laptop not work? I'm bring my laptop just in case anything happens and it has a built in mic.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Ok, Katie has me covered. I wanted a mic because it sounds better.

RT, can you bring your comp, dazzle, and cables anyways. I have an amazing idea. :)

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
yeah bassem the 5 bucks goes to you zac px flip melee1 esca etc.

5 free bucks whoever beats adhd lol,in bracket and aint dojo(who gonna make me 40 bucks) gnes 9who too good) and razer (who needs to go to school)

gl

@bear. karaoke :D???

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
Mew.

Yoh, so, um, I guess word didn't get out or something. I'm not going to be at this Hobo. And while I'm SURE all of ya'll will near commit suicide in mad despair, I assure... It'll be OK.

Except for anyone that usually gets housed at my place. Ya'll are screwed. So, uh... Don't show up at my house. I won't be there. I'll be in Mexico. Yay!

edit: Xyro dropped by to get your lion head Furbs. And TVs. But I'm sure you care more about your lion head.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
That sucks Dugfinn, sorry you can't make it.

Allan if you need help running the tourney, setting stuff up, or anything... let me know.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
as long as i get to call utd zac "dugfinn" i dont mind

edit: lol i just read this thing on aol news or whatever pops up when you sign on aim that said taylor swift is one of the most unpredictable celebrities because she straightened her hair.

what a hoe

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, I'll bring my stuff.

Zac, just 9 people in the face if they won't play their matches.

CY

Smash Ace
How late is singles gonna last? I'm tryin' to get back so I can get some ***** and then maybe study for finals.

BRING SET UPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Sup u guise. I'm back in town for the holidays, so yeah I get to bother yall moar :p wahoo.

Is airbrushking still having those brawl/melee tourneys at PnT? If so I'll be going to a few of those. For melee of course ;)

Oh, and gl 2 every1 going to today's HOBO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom