• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Smash is better than girls. Girls are annoying, cost way more money, aren't good practice in any video game 99.99999999999% of the time, and are often really dumb about anything men actually enjoy and like.

Thank God DugFinn is a boy. :)

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Smash is better than girls. Girls are annoying, cost way more money, aren't good practice in any video game 99.99999999999% of the time, and are often really dumb about anything men actually enjoy and like.

I take offense to everything you just said.
Your that .1%.

:]

Also ignore my avatar and sig.

Someone edit a Santa Claus hat onto my avatar for me pleaseee?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Kuro, those girl's boobies are too good to be real.

Congrats son. Give em a good squeeze for me.

bassem6

Smash Lord
ATTENTION!! Good citizens of Houston. Me and my good fellow FK1 require shelter to keep us from the unforgiving elements of the earth the night before HOBO. Can any of you good sirs or ladies please provide us with this? We are mild men of noble background and promise not to cause any trouble or the like.

Please post here or contact me or FK1 ASAP if you can. Thank you for your time :)

P.S. Does anyone want to team with me for doubles?

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
DMG, its Player 4's girl. And they are real, I'm pretty sure. ;]

also bassem, if no one teams with you, I can if I go. I'm a doubles god. On wifi.

getraped.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
FS8: Revolucion!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9032352#post9032352

-A fresh new start. Gamelot has turned its back on Smash. Thankfully, I have formed new connections, and San Antonio Smash will live on.

-Amazing New Venue. 10,000 sq ft all dedicated to console gaming.

-Tons of games to pick from. Sure, you have Smash, but there will also be Street Fighter IV, Tekken 6, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Blazblue, and plenty of other awesome games.

-Sponsors. Gamestop, Monster Energy Drinks, and more will be there to provide you with a finer tournament experience.

Need I say more?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
for gods sake allan just answer the **** question. Hes been asking that FOREVER.
Kuro and samboner should be your permanent carpool, **** that other guy.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I have known riot longer than 95% of the brawl scene he gets priority. Hes a good guy who uses a real character he gets priority. Sam has not answered yet. I will ask him again tomorrow, if he wont give me an answer, then kuro goes with me.

side note: i took the batteries out of the green lesbot. Rob is not fun anymore nor better than my samus. I guess ill never find a legit 2ndary without going to metaknight(**** that ****)

Xyro77

no hes not.

and yes im just gonna stay samus

bassem, if u do not get housing by tomorrow, PM me. i have an idea

Suspect

Smash Hero
Anyone that can say with a straight face that smash owns girls or smash owns anything in life...really has no life.

Gnes

Smash Master

I'll let this pass since I know ur joking....lmao

I take offense to everything you just said.
Bring me brownies...pretty please...ill be your ***** for a day.

for gods sake allan just answer the **** question. Hes been asking that FOREVER.
Kuro and samboner should be your permanent carpool, **** that other guy.
**** Riot?!?!?! No sir....**** YOU!!!! :mad:

Deleted half that doesnt matter. Riot is legit. Nuff said.
side note: i took the batteries out of the green lesbot. Rob is not fun anymore nor better than my samus.
Hmm...not that we didn't see it coming, but i already explained why you will experience the thoughts you are having. With your mindset it would be best for you to just stick with ONE CHR., no secondaries. Just pick one...ROB/Samus/Pika/whatever and make it your main.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'll let this pass since I know ur joking....lmao
Not really. I mean, like, physically DugFinn is a girl, but nothing about her is girly and she basically acts like a boy and has the typical personality of a gamer boy that is obsessed with anime. She's essentially a boy to me, lol...

Lol, man just rock the Samus.

Meta is Overrated anyways. ;)
qft

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
nothing gayer about this community than the people who play touhou

edit:and boys who pretend to be girls

edit again: and the boys who hit on any "girl" they meet

Xyro77

Hmm...not that we didn't see it coming, but i already explained why you will experience the thoughts you are having. With your mindset it would be best for you to just stick with ONE CHR., no secondaries. Just pick one...ROB/Samus/Pika/whatever and make it your main.
So i gotta give up my lesbian? dude, thats a life changing move. I dont think i could live with myself if i did that.

nothing gayer about this community than the people who play touhou

edit:and boys who pretend to be girls

edit again: and the boys who hit on any "girl" they meet
yea i agree with this

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Allan you don't need to drop the Lesbian completely. But you need to give whichever secondary you want to play more than a couple of days.

Esca

Smash Champion
So i gotta give up my lesbian? dude, thats a life changing move. I dont think i could live with myself if i did that.
Allan, you gave up Marth in Melee after 5 years of playing him. Trust me, it's time to make the change. You need to start relearning matchups, asking questions on the ROB boards, contact Sudai, do everything you can. It's time for CHANGE.

YES YOU CAN.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Allan, you gave up Marth in Melee after 5 years of playing him. Trust me, it's time to make the change. You need to start relearning matchups, asking questions on the ROB boards, contact Sudai, do everything you can. It's time for CHANGE.

YES YOU CAN.
I agree with all of this but the ROB boards suck ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom