• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
im 6'7 foos!

off to church

oh yea i camped at the club DMG...ya know, sat back and waited for the girls to approach. It worked :)

Zori

Smash Champion
gnes and i split in doubles with trela and jerm

singles was

1.gnes
2.flip
3.ozz
4.zori
5.cy

i dont recall the rest

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
My Wario is sexy. He runs a lot in teams and 2 vs 1 M2K and Fiction.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dang, I got last place...I guess I am officially trash.

I guess I'll have to see if I can continue my awesome streak at Hobo 20. :)

CY

Smash Ace
nah zori got atleast 4th, cuz winner of me/zori played jerm and zori got 4th. so this means he got flip/ozz switched with jerm.

and ty KRD. :) DDD/Wario is a boring/frustrating match up though :(

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Wat, I beat you in tournament. But you beat me in MM...

Which one is more important?
I just said that my D3 is my only character (that I know of) that can beat your IC is all :p We probably go even in that matchup :p

and ty KRD. :) DDD/Wario is a boring/frustrating match up though :(
Yeah, it was kind of a boring matchup. I'd never played it before, I'll probably stick to Wolf for fighting Wario. As long as I don't get grabbed at 60%

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
1st gnes(didd)
2nd flip(didd)
3rd ozz(falco)
4th zori(olimar)
5th jerm(Toon)
5th trela(my favorite Lu Lu)

1st Trela(lucario)+Jerm(toon)
2nd Gnes(diddy)+Zori(olimar)

Sybawave

Smash Ace
^^This boys Young Link is too good for being that new lol Get in touch with us more often

Anyways....

THANK YOU DUGFINN that was probably the best venue I've ever been to in my entire melee career

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I guess i'll do shout outs now that im feeling better.

Xyro- You were so kind as usual, I had so much fun with the friendlies and the tourny match. It's always a pleasure fighting your Samus because it's so gifted. Your spikes are so good, even when I anticipate them I still get hit by them lmao. I tried to say goodbye to you... I was standing there for some time but you were super busy again like at Hobo18. I was having so much fun I wanted to stay as long as possible but I forgot to bring medicine and I had a horrrible migrane. I had to leave because I was suffering. I would of text'd you about it but I threw up the during the entire ride home. :( I took medicine when I got home and it took me awhile to feel better. I was drained for the rest of the night. I'm just ultra sensitive to stimulation. :( Please don't think I don't care about you because I do!

KRDSonic- I had fun teaming with you. I like your Wolf a lot. I wish you luck when you team with Espy at Hobo20.

DugFinn- You're too good. Thanks for holding this event and going out of your way to make it happen. You're very nice.

Tallman- Dang you are so shy lol....

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
:(

Esca wasn't there? Or was he there and he did poorly somehow?
Esca was there. He just.........................well lets hope he gets top 20 at pound 4

DINA- if you were standing there to say bye bye, i did not see you. That was my fault and i apologize. Im SOOO glad you showed up and played me and Sam. It was fun and you got some good kills too. IF you can, please go to HOBO 20 and bring some MEDS!!!!! U gotta stay longer! If it gets that bad, we can go for a short walk or get you some water or something to help out your head. But no matter what, THANK YOU for going.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Fun event for sure. Hobo 20 in two weeks!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
DugFinn- You're too good. Thanks for holding this event and going out of your way to make it happen. You're very nice.
That's cool.

I'm still waiting for the community to man up and give her the money to pay for the pot error and that UHaul she had to use to get the TVs out of the venue last time.

Actions > words.

Esca

Smash Champion
Nah, we were there.

But I sideb-ed of the stage 2 times in one match, and that discouraged me.

CY and I weren't playing well at all. I dunno what the hell happened.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Better to mess up at a small tourney...you'll do good at Hobo 20. :)

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Lee wins no Koast!! (singles and doubles with dphat) At least we kept it in the south. Razer better had gotten second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom