• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Popertop

Smash Champion
I remember at HOBO 1 when I came in probably last place in my pool except for some Ike player. I think I used Pokemon Trainer in addition to Lucas at that tournament >.<

Then you can look through and see all the tournaments where I was halfman.

Good times.

Zac/Hylian/Bwett, are any of you bringing full setups?
omg I was soooooo terrible at that tourney dear god

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I just made a list of attendees. 40, without the random walk ins.

I am truly scared.but I am amazing and this will still be a success.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
40 people? It's gonna get mighty gross inside the garage. Would it be possible to use part of the kitchen/patio?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Dang, I always place pretty well in houston. Looking at the Hobos I placed top 10 in every one except World hobo, which I got 13th in. I made money at several of them as well(by splitting :p lol).

I remember one tournament Roy and I both forfieted to Sethlon so he could play Stiltzskin and Seth 6-0'ed him. We then split 1st and 3rd between the 3 of us and got like $300 each lol.

The tournament before that Seth and I got 1st/2nd in singles and we got 1st in teams. Made over $700 from that tournament alone IIRC lol.

Man, I miss making money LOL.

Darn you dojo :p.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Dang, I always place pretty well in houston. Looking at the Hobos I placed top 10 in every one except World hobo, which I got 13th in. I made money at several of them as well(by splitting :p lol).

I remember one tournament Roy and I both forfieted to Sethlon so he could play Stiltzskin and Seth 6-0'ed him. We then split 1st and 3rd between the 3 of us and got like $300 each lol.

The tournament before that Seth and I got 1st/2nd in singles and we got 1st in teams. Made over $700 from that tournament alone IIRC lol.

Man, I miss making money LOL.

Darn you dojo :p.
And Razer.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Done&Done.

Just don't almost die on the plane on the way back this time and scare the **** out of me please <3.
Sweeeeeeeeeet! I'll look into plane tickets this week...and I'll try not to lol. I just really hate flying back down :X...and I felt bad :p

Edit: I've never gotten below 17th :p

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Kownn, I got my iphone. Its so cool. I didnt feel like waiting an extra week for the extra battery life and better camera. Plus, I wasnt gonna get a 16 gig iphone anyways.

Hyro

Smash Lord
When you guys coming back to louisiana?!! I feel like throwing **** at bear and dphat <3

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I've placed everywhere, but I remember when I had a streak of 17th for quite a while...

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
As far as tournies go, I suck. That's my Brawl story. Been getting my butt kicked ever since the game was released.

EDIT: Zori, you're always posting at the same times I am xD.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Jeez, Falcon had a gi-normous head when was a child.

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
Well. I want to win as well. But we all cant win. So I say the best people + Me play rock paper scissors. People like Dojo, Gnes, Hylian, Flip, and Razer can only use rock. Also they are all MM rock paper scissors. $5 games.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Guys, if you are going to Genesis buy your tickets SOON!

I just bought mine for $189 roundtrip!

Prices like to rise fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom