• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gea

Smash Master

CY

Smash Ace
yeah seriously, you made me eat mine RIGHT after i lost the match. and this was way back in october.

you better eat that **** man.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i will eat it. however i wont eat it THEN play. ill eat it AFTER im done playing.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Tallman lives in Houston...

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I didn't know Xyro was going to quote that at first, since he did, it's cool. ...you must be a mindreader though, you made that line twice as good with twice the wolves/

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I see what your trying to do.

No.

You will eat it. After that, take ur rest or whatever, then u can start playing ur matches

Xyro77

I see what your trying to do.

No.

You will eat it. After that, take ur rest or whatever, then u can start playing ur matches
nope. i will either do it the way i said it or i just wont go and all future HOBOs will have no ozz.

i can live without ozz fest but can u live without hobos?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Geeze Xyro, man up. Eat the cinnamon. I was willing to do it if I lost to Esca before even though chances are I would've been in the hospital because of my throat problem, just get it over with.

Xyro77

Geeze Xyro, man up. Eat the cinnamon. I was willing to do it if I lost to Esca before even though chances are I would've been in the hospital because of my throat problem, just get it over with.
your dumb choice wont be made by me.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Ok, then I will make u do it as soon as your knocked out of the tourney.

And I WILL remember. Going to keep a note next to your name on tio

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
character portraits are ugly, i don't have them and when i go to a tourny i just bring a list of what i have. plus they don't have all the CSPs for every texture. also i have the same hacks you do and i have no problem with anything.

fair enough. I will just bring a list. The hacks just wont work. I took them off and my game stopped being slow so i dont get it. Eitherway i want infinite replays and gamer tags.

Xyro77

actually, if u want you can. this si the FIRST time u will see TGM eat cinnamon. its rather historical

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I really need to make that Xyro soundboard...I think some epic sounds could be captured during the cinnamon feast.

Gea

Smash Master
fair enough. I will just bring a list. The hacks just wont work. I took them off and my game stopped being slow so i dont get it. Eitherway i want infinite replays and gamer tags.
Try getting someone's GCTs. "Player 4" uses the same ones I use and they work great. Custom CSS (normal with extra characters at the bottom), textures, infinite replays, standard ruleset, free camera, tags in replays, and two people can be the same color.

I think that's everything.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
actually, if u want you can. this si the FIRST time u will see TGM eat cinnamon. its rather historical
k, I probaly will. The irony of the person who made cinnamon matches popular having to eat cinnamon finally seems too good to pass up, and beaumont needs some pride. (I may be wrong, but) 3 videos on youtube of beamont players eating cinnamon using high/top tier characters against trash characters, they need something to make them proud of their past Brawler days ;)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Man, looking through the results on the first page is nostalgic.

Xyro77

so xyro when will you finish the history of your smash life?
i totaly forogt about it kown. I try and do some soon. Its not about MY smash story. Its HOUSTONS smash story. It deals alot with me because i run the city now days but it always wasnt like that. ill finish it soon.

TO HYLIAN: yea its weird lookin back and seein T-rex dominate and now hes nothing special. Or like i remember looking at the results one time and it was you 1st place and sethlon 2nd and i remember you guys played like every possible mach in those 2 sets. it seems like forever!

TO THE REST: i just got back from running at the park and i saw to guys kissing each other when i walked into the park bathrooms and they asked me if i had a condom. I dont think i can sleep tonite

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I miss the days when MK was nothing to worry about...when Snake was dominating tournaments...when people thought such and such was top tier and they turned out to be trash...ah. Yep. Good times.

heytallman

CTALL
I remember at HOBO 1 when I came in probably last place in my pool except for some Ike player. I think I used Pokemon Trainer in addition to Lucas at that tournament >.<

Then you can look through and see all the tournaments where I was halfman.

Good times.

Zac/Hylian/Bwett, are any of you bringing full setups?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Guys, Bring Setups. I Cannot Stress This Enough. If You Don't, I Will Call All Of You Poopheads. Don't Make Me Do It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom