• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I drove to Florida for FAST.

Trust me, you want to Fly lol.

It's sooo much better.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Can't spell Genesis without Sense. As in this makes no SENSE.

And all you're left with is ig...

IG.

Or Gi.

Sweet, Europe is getting Smash 64 on Virtual Console...which means we're like the only region not to get it yet. Makes no SENSE.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Can't spell Genesis without Sense. As in this makes no SENSE.

And all you're left with is ig...

IG.

Or Gi.

Sweet, Europe is getting Smash 64 on Virtual Console...which means we're like the only region not to get it yet. Makes no SENSE.
Lol. I've had Smash 64 on my wii for months :p.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I'm trying to decide. Do I want to finish Majora's Mask, or buy Pokemon Snap? I can't remember how fun Snap is, lol.

Just wondering, how old were you guys when Pokemon Snap came out? I was like 3 when it came out. XD 1999.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I'm not good with faces yet. Who are the people on the ends? I know Mr.3000 is in the middle, but who are the others?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
too expensive. my budget is very small
How much are bus tickets? They can't be to far from $189, which is what I'm flying for. They might actually be MORE expensive.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
I'm not good with faces yet. Who are the people on the ends? I know Mr.3000 is in the middle, but who are the others?
Left if a random new guy. I think his name is ORYX and to the right some noob that just gets LUCKY!:chuckle:

@ Fliphop You retiring or taking a break?

Popertop

Smash Champion
I'm trying to decide. Do I want to finish Majora's Mask, or buy Pokemon Snap? I can't remember how fun Snap is, lol.

Just wondering, how old were you guys when Pokemon Snap came out? I was like 3 when it came out. XD 1999.
majora's mask

omg thsi thread is making me vomit gooddd why is our thread so bad

i blame dr drew

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
I got pokemon snap on my wii. One time I fed charmanders for like an hour.

On a more important note, in case any of you don't know, the norfair texture 'Phazonfair' probably shouldnt be used in tournies if you have it on your wii already. As awesome as it is, it does have a rather bothersome (and potentially match turning) problem. Although the gigantic phazon wave and the phazon walls from the side work, the plumes of lava/phazon do not. On normal norfair there are the plumes of lava, but on phazonfair they are COMPLETELY INVISIBLE. The only indication that there is a plume is the noise that they make, which is pretty much exactly the same as the other noises. Oh, and you can find out its there if you get friggen blown up by it. Ive had it cause KO's on me and others at higher pertentages, and if anything else it will hold for a combo breaker, extra percentage, and a just plain annoying occurance.

I don't know about you, but if i had momentum in a match and got blown up by invisible lava that resulted in the tables turning, I would be upset.

heytallman

CTALL
Why need it for VC when you still have it on N64, the superior system anyway?

POKEMON SNAP POKEMON SNAP POKEMON SNAP. Just because MM was disappointing for me. It starts off great, but then gets annoying. Kafei's Mask was the most tedious thing, nothing but WAITING AROUND FOR MOST OF 3 DAYS. Then, of course, if you mess up once, you have to start it all over. How fun indeed. Fortunately I didn't mess up.

I was 9 when Pokemon Snap came out. I rented it from Blockbuster, but didn't have them print out my pictures D: I really wish I would have. That would be awesome to still have.

omg thsi thread is making me vomit gooddd why is our thread so bad

i blame dr drew
I hope Drew infracts you for your insolence.

I got pokemon snap on my wii. One time I fed charmanders for like an hour.

On a more important note, in case any of you don't know, the norfair texture 'Phazonfair' probably shouldnt be used in tournies if you have it on your wii already. As awesome as it is, it does have a rather bothersome (and potentially match turning) problem. Although the gigantic phazon wave and the phazon walls from the side work, the plumes of lava/phazon do not. On normal norfair there are the plumes of lava, but on phazonfair they are COMPLETELY INVISIBLE. The only indication that there is a plume is the noise that they make, which is pretty much exactly the same as the other noises. Oh, and you can find out its there if you get friggen blown up by it. Ive had it cause KO's on me and others at higher pertentages, and if anything else it will hold for a combo breaker, extra percentage, and a just plain annoying occurance.

I don't know about you, but if i had momentum in a match and got blown up by invisible lava that resulted in the tables turning, I would be upset.
Agreed. I'd take it off of your Wii. Gea showed me another stage texture which I liked, which is supposed to be Lava Reef Zone from Sonic 3 or Sonic and Knuckles (Sonic 3 and Knuckles for sure lol) but to me, it looks more like actual Norfair from the Metroid series, and it looks really good. Also, Giygas FD is win.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dark colors on a character + dark stages = ********. It's hard to hit your opponent when the only thing you can see is their face, lol.

Giygas FD is win, minus the giant Lucas head. God, that completely ruins it.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Austin flights rarely go directly to anywhere, you always have to switch up at a bigger airport like Houston/Dallas/Chicago/other random stuff)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I know he fixed it, but I question what the original creator was thinking. <_<

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Agreed. I'd take it off of your Wii. Gea showed me another stage texture which I liked, which is supposed to be Lava Reef Zone from Sonic 3 or Sonic and Knuckles (Sonic 3 and Knuckles for sure lol) but to me, it looks more like actual Norfair from the Metroid series, and it looks really good. Also, Giygas FD is win.
You must show me this "Lava Reef Zone".

And it BETTER have Lava Reef's theme, or they're doing it wrong. Very, very, VERY wrong.

And Giygas FD sounds hawt.

heytallman

CTALL
You must show me this "Lava Reef Zone".

And it BETTER have Lava Reef's theme, or they're doing it wrong. Very, very, VERY wrong.

And Giygas FD sounds hawt.
http://kittycorp.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=yourtexturehacks&action=display&thread=588&page=1

^^^ That link has the Lava Reef Zone hack in it. He also made a bunch of other Sonic themed stages. Lava Reef Zone is the best. Mushroom Hill Zone distant planet looks pretty cool too.

Ask Gea for the Giygas FD, he fixed it up a bit.

Original Dot Hack Series > Mother Series
OH HELL NO

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
http://kittycorp.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=yourtexturehacks&action=display&thread=588&page=1

^^^ That link has the Lava Reef Zone hack in it. He also made a bunch of other Sonic themed stages. Lava Reef Zone is the best. Mushroom Hill Zone distant planet looks pretty cool too.

Ask Gea for the Giygas FD, he fixed it up a bit.
I almost cried.

So wrong...so *******ized. It must be PERFECT!

Although I must say, Lava Reef looked quite sexy. It was the only good one there.

Oh and KRD MUST DIE.

Smoom77

Smash Master
My parents are nervous about me going because it's at someone's house. How do your parents not care that much about going to people's houses that on the internet? =/ That sounds weird.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Oh and KRD MUST DIE.

I got this in a personality test.
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w299/KRDsonic/sonicandmetalsonic-1.png

Do I still have to die? According to that I'm both Sonic and Metal Sonic :p I am both you and your enemy! ... *cough*

@ Smoom: For most of us it's not just "people on the internet", most of us have all met at tournys here several times and know eachother, that's why those of us young enough to have to get our parent's permissions let us.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom