• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So Capcom can achieve complete global saturation.

:phone:

Trela

Smash Lord
So Capcom can achieve complete global saturation.

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your little miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you could have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

linkdude777

Smash Rookie
I was wondering if anyone in the Houston Smash scene is playing Project M. I used to play melee then brawl 5 years ago, and was looking to play other Project M players. I really enjoy this second build of it and i like the footage that came out from the recent Tournament for it at Indiana. The tournament is called MELEE-FC. Watching those videos really got me hype to play it even more. Please let me know.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I wish Wesker had foot dive and lightning loops.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your little miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you could have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
allan rehashing trela for rehashing allans old jokes.

Soon this thread will be trela posting that allan posted that trela posted that allan posted that trela posted that allan posted that trela posted that allan posted.

that shadow1pj made. Get your own jokes newgennerdsperglordbilbosandbagginsx-burguereatingfrenchfrymunchin*****ES!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's fun because it copies Pokemon, uh dur.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Regardless, people need to be more creative and not make Pokemon clones.

SFxT on iOS? EVO should support it...

Just kidding, they hate it.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Regardless, people need to be more creative and not make Pokemon clones.

SFxT on iOS? EVO should support it...

Just kidding, they hate it.

It's only 2.99. Great on-the-go gaming with wifi multiplayer.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Isn't the price of this new one comparable with the Wii U's price?

So it begins...

BioDG

Smash Ace
LOL a 3rd iteration of ps3? dear god they are so desperate to get out of last place its funny. I heard this version of the ps3 doesnt have a hard drive.
It does. 250 GB and 500 GB.

The most bizarre thing about it is that it's a top loader.

Xyro77

It does. 250 GB and 500 GB.

The most bizarre thing about it is that it's a top loader.
oh it does? i thought i read it was gonna be 100% cloud storage. guess not. im just stunned they are doing ANOTHER iteration. id just accept the losses and just put full focus on ps4/vita.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It doesnt matter. WiiU is not competing against anyone. Its doing its own thing just like the wii.
Right...that's why it has HD all of the sudden.

And a XBox Live/PSN type online service.

And TVii with it's mutimedia functions like XBox 360/PS3.

Derp.

Xyro77

Right...that's why it has HD all of the sudden.

And a XBox Live/PSN type online service.

And TVii with it's mutimedia functions like XBox 360/PS3.

Derp.

It went HD because the saturation rate is way too much to ignore/its cheaper now. It wasnt to compete.

It will NOT have an xbox live/psn service. this is nintendo and their online stuff will always be behind the best online services.

tvii is something completely new and not done by any other console.

there is also something called natural growth vs competition. look it up. its only natural for a system to migrate to HD when the world has migrated to HD. christ do u know anything? oh wait, you r RT....u know absolute ****.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Super Slim/Anorexic/Supermodel PS3

I'm hoping to get a PS3 for Christmas so I can finally play FF13, and get 14 when it's released. That PS3 looks pretty nice. What's the difference between this one and the last one?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Xyro, you dumb bro.

Nintendo released the Wii U to play catch up to the current competion.

Other than the tablet, the technology in the system itself is equivalent to what the PS3/Xbox 360 have.

So yes, it is competing with them, especially with the holiday shopping season. Why would they wait the week before Black Friday to release it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom