• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Those MLG sets were insane. So much hype at that tournament!

Yeah, Nike's set against Raz was terrible as well. I remember that, and when Zeton was playing Tyrant. Made me so mad.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I hope MK's Shuttle Loop in Smash 4 works exactly like it does in Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
Razer, I wasn't at Genesis2, but I heard somewhere that they ragged on you pretty hard while you played Tearbear? Was that true?

Though NorCal got him back anyway against Zex lol
shameless name search

when me and razer playing esam and zex were playing right next to us so thats where all the chanting was

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
dude yes me too. not nearly as broken
Lol, you do know he's invincible during the whole move and even part of this glide right? Including aerial SLs.

Despite the reviews saying this Kirby game is easy, they obviously did not play through the game on Ex mode...life bar is halved and bosses/enemies are tougher...and the Arenas...

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Lol, you do know he's invincible during the whole move and even part of this glide right? Including aerial SLs.

Despite the reviews saying this Kirby game is easy, they obviously did not play through the game on Ex mode...life bar is halved and bosses/enemies are tougher...and the Arenas...
LOOOOOOOL ****

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Don't worry P4, if we play the game, you can have that broken *** character.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

wait what? me and my friend were playing and i stopped him from doing it several times
like i grabbed on to him and stuff.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Put your controller down and let him try fighting the bosses just by using Shuttle Loop and glide attack only.

You'll feel...pretty useless.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
lmao Metaknight is broken everywhere

and that Lego Man video was gold, I laughed pretty hard

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Metaknight has always been pretty broken. The only way kirby can beat him is if he gets the sword power up. Its the only way!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
OMFG! This fat british guy deems today as national kirby day and its freakin FUNNY AS ****!

PLEASE watch this

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/4850-National-Kirby-Day

lmaooooooo HE EVOLVES?
META KNIGHT

GALACTA KNIGHT

I think hes the final boss of Kirby Super star(DS) on the hardest difficulty. You can use Kirby or metanight to beat him

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Fcd2uKDew

Battle Video: Metaknight vs GalactaKNight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5FMHZe6UOo

BioDG

Smash Ace
THEY BETTER NOT PUT THAT BICHAZZ IN SMASH4

hm, comcast is being dumb. I'll have to watch that escapist video later.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
After watching someone play MK while I was playing Kirby, MK is indeed broken even in a Kirby game. He can fly faster than Kirby and his Shuttle Loop and sword tornado attacks do more damage than about 90% of Kirby's abilities and he's invincible during both moves. He's like the Sword plus Wing abilities with a touch of additional broken on the side. Like, he can literally fly faster than Kirby can dash.

D3 was probably the worst. Waddle is just...Waddle.

Spark is probably the most broken. Take Plasma's ability from Superstar and give it two moves that hit below and above him. You can't possibly die. They literally made the most broken ability even more broken. Leaf is more broken than I thought. You can stay an infinite amount of time in the Leaf Tornado and can even jump while using it creating a large circle of death around you, and guarding completely protects you from chip damage. Water is also pretty good. Worst ability by far is Hi-Jump.

Spark Kirby riding MK pretty much breaks the game.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You have good tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom