• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
^ this is how most people vote anyway, siding with the most recent argument they hear.

Tesh

Smash Hero
His videos are bad tho. I don't see the point of uploading a recording of yourself talking. Couldn't he have just made a wall of text?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I find it funny he makes a video bashing the URC's decision yet he's in it and doesn't leave. And The fact that he had to actually break apart info proving MK is banned in its entirety is ********
"MK's broken but not banworthy"

Tesh

Smash Hero
The video part of it is just his face for 6 minutes. Thats pointless and people on WC talk funny.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
i forgot about those incidents... hmmmmmmm

that's the last time im donating to SoCal for traveling

Nike.

Smash Hero
Razer, I wasn't at Genesis2, but I heard somewhere that they ragged on you pretty hard while you played Tearbear? Was that true?

Though NorCal got him back anyway against Zex lol

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Not sure Nike. I know there was one guy who wouldn't stfu, but I don't remember what he said at all. Didn't really care about it either. I know Havok was watching, but he was quite. I got **** talked mad hard against San tho LOL

Nike, what did socal say to you vs raz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom