• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Alright, get cocky you lil' ****.

You're going to be raging like after Battle Network 2 when Pwii stomped your ***.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Pwii has stomped my *** an incredibly ******** amount of times because he has like 9 options to my 1, I don't even rage at this game. The last time I remember is when I lost to shadow1pj for the first time or RT's Marth on Brinstar.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I know about the national you little ****. Just never jammed them xD. But I will. Only because CY told me about deerhunter, who I am absolutely gay for.

:phone:

heytallman

CTALL
No Dark Side of the Moon. Automatically a terrible list.

Have I ever posted a top 10 list? Top 10 might be hard to rank. You'd disagree with my list anyway.

10. The Blues Brothers - Briefcase Full of Blues
9. Dio - Holy Diver
8. Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
7. Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy
6. Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast
5. King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King
4. Wolfmother - Wolfmother
3. Metallica - Master of Puppets
3. Dream Theater - Systematic Chaos
1. Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

Too mainstream I guess. You can keep your indie TRASH.

z00ted

I can agree with Number Of the Beast, Wish You Were Here, and In the Court Of the Crimson King.

Xyro77

Remember Tallman, anything good Illmatic doesn't like. Unknown ****ty bands/music that won't stand the test of time he likes.

:phone:

Xyro77

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
Today's music has no honesty in it. It all feels scripted and unoriginal.

Indie bands (aka your "unknown ****ty bands") are not in it for the
money, so there is art in their work, real music that
is difficult to find in the drowning beats of today's radio hits.

Coheed and Cambria
Arcade Fire
Panda Bear
Modest Mouse
The Mars Volta
Animal Collective
Grizzly Bear

Great stuff

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
plz stop. u make me want this game even more.

stupid GS didnt release it on the 23-24th(midnite) like they said they would and now they said they will ONLY release the pre-ordered copies today(25th). The non pre-oderers will get their copy TOMORROW(26th). maybe this is a sign to save my money.
I feel your pain...Amazon hasn't even shipped my copy...I get the feeling it will be delayed. <_<

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Dude, why are ur avis always looking so damn nice, perfect size, and outstanding quality wtf!
Lol because I just find good quality pics, crop them how I want them (always 125x125 so they're the right size) and I usually touch up the color and such in a little photo editor I have on my mac (but can be done easily with Photoshop or Gimp (free Photoshop)). You know what my avi is, right?

edit because I had to edit, Illmatic is right, "edits" do make posts look ugly :(

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
WTF, OF COURSE I KNOW WHO YOKO LITTNER IS, don't even play me with son!! Da best *** in the whole show. Oh I c, I'm going learn how to do that.

CY

Smash Ace
Xyro the music isn't really "unknown" and that's not even the reason I like indie rock. it's not even the only genre I like either, btw. I like a wide variety from hip hop to videogame music.

it's just most people never venture out to find music other than what they hear on the radio. there's nothing wrong with that. but I'm not that person. I'm not satisfied with 95% of what is on the radio, so I took it upon myself to find other music that I liked. I could careless if the band is unknown or not, what matters to me is the quality of the music. so be it that a lot of that quality comes from indie bands lol.

Xyro77

Xyro the music isn't really "unknown" and that's not even the reason I like indie rock. it's not even the only genre I like either, btw. I like a wide variety from hip hop to videogame music.

it's just most people never venture out to find music other than what they hear on the radio. there's nothing wrong with that. but I'm not that person. I'm not satisfied with 95% of what is on the radio, so I took it upon myself to find other music that I liked. I could careless if the band is unknown or not, what matters to me is the quality of the music. so be it that a lot of that quality comes from indie bands lol.
no johns,,,,,,,,,,,,,

z00ted

CY, you described it PERFECTLY.

Btw Xyro, pick any album on that list I gave.

It will last 35x longer then any of your ****ty 80's music besides Depeche Mode or The Smiths (which are already on there).

Xyro77

so far the 80s era music is already 30 years old and still playing. i HIGHLY doubt your **** will be playing 30 years from now. meaning movies/tv/radio.....ect. its just the way it is, ****ty music(illmatic music) gets flushed down das toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom