• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
Razer
Trela
Gnes
Bio

apparently gnes went falco or tl....waste
uhhh i took razer to game 5 LFS and could have won had I not suicided at 80 ish percent when he was at 130. Granted trel did **** my tink, but he's tlk so it is to be expected.

Also Salem is amazing. Fastest ZSS i have seen in a while, plus he placed REALLY well in a region that has good ZSS experience. Can't wait to see more of him.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
How dare Gnes try to play someone else other than Diddy?! No one else in the history of smash is allowed to use more than one character!

Wait a second...

Derp.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
uhhh i took razer to game 5 LFS and could have won had I not suicided at 80 ish percent when he was at 130. Granted trel did **** my tink, but he's tlk so it is to be expected.

Also Salem is amazing. Fastest ZSS i have seen in a while, plus he placed REALLY well in a region that has good ZSS experience. Can't wait to see more of him.
Don't get too ahead of yourself.

Gnes

Smash Master
Don't get too ahead of yourself.
Was there not a possibility of me winning? I didnt say "I was easily gonna win" or something stupid like that. I was happy i took you to game 5 at all...so dont get your panties in a twist.

Xyro, east coast have had patg dazwa snakee, all of which were were great in their prime and have given them good experience.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I agree with Xyro on this one. Except for a few underused characters that have developed slowly over a long time, a top anything in 2009 isn't that good now.

Salem is really amazing to watch tho.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Ec hasn't gotten zss practice in a long time and patg isn't exactly active, like he shows up every once in a while, shadow beat salem cause he's the only one that still plays with snakee since the game out.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Ugh, I want to PRACTICE with the best in Houston but I have no CAR.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Ugh, I want to PRACTICE with the best in Houston but I have no CAR.
Clearly if u don't have a car or ride ur ****ed period. That should be clear by now.

If you can't practice then do wifi, don't like it??? Well to bad cause I don't either but it's better than doing nothing and hopping my game will get better with the little offline practice I get. U should do the same. The wifi gods created an aim group where they practice lol, so I joined it and I get constant practice there, it is helping with mu/reads/exp, the only real bad thing u get from wifi are habits which I hope i get rid off in the training mode.

z00ted

Pwii, since the last Battle Network - I've been practicing on wifi for at least three hours a day, it's sad.

I'm trying like everything to just become an overall better player by the time Lone Star Championships come around. Wifi helps, but it's not online and it's not the same practice as playing the top three players in our state. I tried playing with you, but the connection is terrible, and Peach requires too much precision for me to even try to do anything against a mindless tornado/shuttle looping Metaknight.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
alright i was kidding, 3hours a day relazhr bro!!!!!!!

If ppl think salem was the ****, wait till pug,dracoblaze and zac hit up offline, they're all better than him lol.

Also gtfo u have some wallmart aka aol 3 day trial disc connection, pls get verizon fios illlmatic.

z00ted

Zac is not better, but Pug and Dracoblaze are very strong players.

They've been playing wifi for like 2 long years now, though.. I doubt they will ever join their scene.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
I feel the same way Ill. I've been training like crazy getting
ready for Austin in November: Maharba has been teaching me
stuff as well.

I will be ready when it comes around. I have no intention of sitting
around in the F-tier for years like some players in Texas.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Honestly this game is no fun when I can't play with my friends, I'm having thoughts of just quitting, the only thing that's rlly keeping me going nowdays is the fact that I enjoy competition. I'll c what I do after Apex.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's a standard Kirby game. If you don't have a group of friends to play with, then you might as well wait for a price drop to get it.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Sorry I couldn't do singles for the Battle Network.

Hopefully I'll be at the Hobo in december.

heytallman

CTALL
Man Tallman, I hate Dark Side Of the Moon so much.
Not because it isn't good, but because it's just slightly above average and not "classic" by any means.

Probably the most overrated album of all time, seriously. Everyone talks about how it's groundbreaking for blues and stuff, but I just don't see it at all.

Wish You Were Here is ****ing incredible, that's the album that deserves all the fame.
Oh.

Hell.

No.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k80nW6AOhTs

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Everyone laughs at me, telling me im a nobody cause I land in red spaces all the time, 4ever -3 coins, TILL I GET A BONUS STAR FOR IT NIIIIGRO, HELL YEAH. It don't matter if u got a fortune on coins *****h, I got more stars.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Also in Mario party 8, I will MM anyone for up to 100 in any minigame that involves shaking the wiimote, you already know why, im the fastest there ever was.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Button mashing games though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom