• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
Ever heard of a guy named Walt Disney?

:phone:
you just biased, U MAD BRO.

Disney movies haven't been good since the 90's. and every movie that has ever been based off a book leaves out so much information and details. Zigsta give me your top 5 Disney movies of the 21st century, they all garbage bro. and don't count the Pixar ones because Pixar should get full credit for those.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Movies are amazing. Just most of the mainstream hollywood movies being released nowadays lack originality and are in it for the money. Their are still amazing movies being made and amazing movies that have been made. Books usually have a bit more thought put into them and are more about personal expression than trying to win an audience. I personally enjoy a great original movie over a original book. If the movie is based off a book, I tend to like the book more though. It's hard to beat the original.

Music though.. Greatest form of art possible.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
you just biased, U MAD BRO.

Disney movies haven't been good since the 90's. and every movie that has ever been based off a book leaves out so much information and details. Zigsta give me your top 5 Disney movies of the 21st century, they all garbage bro. and don't count the Pixar ones because Pixar should get full credit for those.

That's RIDICULOUSLY easy.

1. The Princess and the Frog - 84% Rotten Tomatoes
2. Lilo and Stitch - 86% Rotten Tomatoes
3. Bolt - 89% Rotten Tomatoes
4. Tangled - 89% Rotten Tomatoes
5. Winnie the Pooh - 90% Rotten Tomatoes

All exceptional Disney animated films, all both critical and financial successes, and all released in the 21st century.

Come. At. Me. Bro.

heytallman

CTALL
Princess and the Frog was excellent. Winnie the Pooh was good, but short (because they used CLASSIC Winnie the Pooh stories). Tangled and Bolt were just decent. Lilo and Stitch blew HARD.

Fantasia is still the best ever, you mother ****er.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Princess and the Frog was not excellent, overdone princess story that did well cause she was black loool

CY

Smash Ace
That's RIDICULOUSLY easy.

1. The Princess and the Frog - 84% Rotten Tomatoes
2. Lilo and Stitch - 86% Rotten Tomatoes
3. Bolt - 89% Rotten Tomatoes
4. Tangled - 89% Rotten Tomatoes
5. Winnie the Pooh - 90% Rotten Tomatoes

All exceptional Disney animated films, all both critical and financial successes, and all released in the 21st century.

Come. At. Me. Bro.
WINNIE THE POOH!?!

the only thing good about Disney nowadays is Disneyland and Disneyworld.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Tangled and Lilo and Stitch is pretty **** and why does this matter lol this will forever be opinionated and there won't be a resolution. It's only entertaining to people who know that :]

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Winnie the Pooh is amazing.

I listened to The Tigger Song for an hour and a half straight last week to memorize the words. And it's just under a minute long. Sooooo good.

Smoom77

Smash Master
i'm 8, and i've only seen it 6 times

but seriously, i've seen it once (only clips of it. it was on during a bus ride on a charter).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom