• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
RT has conversations with himself. He's pretty good at keeping up with his conversations and then the ones with other people.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I just spam random stuff because people seriously take things too seriously nowadays.

Or maybe I do it because I crave attention.

Yargh.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh, I play Melee, but I'm trash. Always was and still am. I have my moments of amazing feats, but it's usually surrounded by odd and ******** choices. Like Marth's dsmash and usmash. Or spamming fsmash.

It's how I roll.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
****, this thread becoming ****ing gay. Only thing I like is kailo's post cuz he so mad cute.

lolgea2gud.

lolgnes2gud.

lolp42gud.

lolozz2gud.

lolsybgtfofgt.

lolthread2gud

Yuppp. Might as well go along with this piece of ****. :(

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
wow just as i was wondering why i was reading smashboards after a party, i see gea's post and bust out laughing.

lolgea2gud.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Inui, there shouldn't be ANY bad vids of you if your a smash god.
QFT. Everyone johns that there are bad vids of them online.

Everyone falters at some point, so don't whine and draw attention to them. Shrug em off.

If someone only posts vids of you losing to them when you have beaten them many many more times, then it's ok to complain a little bit. But more importantly, its just them inflating their ego, so there's no point in making a fuss if you know you are right.

"He who is right stays quiet"- Chinese saying

Broly

Smash Lord

Everyone falters at some point, so don't whine and draw attention to them. Shrug em off.

If someone only posts vids of you losing to them when you have beaten them many many more times, then it's ok to complain a little bit. But more importantly, its just them inflating their ego, so there's no point in making a fuss if you know you are right.

yea but it sux when they do that to you.

-looks back to hobo 17-

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, there shouldn't be ANY bad vids of you if your a smash god.
I'm not a god. I'm just very intelligent and passionate with regards to teams and I'm overall really good at every Smash game. >_>;

People purposely only upload my bad moments.

I'm not kidding.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I like Gnes shielding. It's fun to see people get frustrated, lol. :)

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i was just watching some YT vids and there are alot of terrible sheik players. some good ones, but ALOT of bad ones. Dont use her right at all.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Letting me judgment you is like me trying to give you a hug and you accepting it.

You wouldn't want to reject a hug from UTDZac now would you? Just... let it happen. It's good for you =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom