• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Rude attitude about what?

Lol but I still beat you...and I don't even have a main in that game...well I guess it would be Marth since no one else is the same. And I don't remember you ever winning when I was choosing characters other than Marth
You missed the point. It wasn't about how good I am, it's about how bad you are, yet you think you'll be ****** everyone :laugh:

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lawl I love how some people take this seriously....

And that's why I am trying to get to play with people...but apparently no one wants to since they're scared I will eventually **** everyone.

Esca

Smash Champion
Rude attitude about what?

Lol but I still beat you...and I don't even have a main in that game...well I guess it would be Marth since no one else is the same. And I don't remember you ever winning when I was choosing characters other than Marth
Pit vs Marth is 6:4 in Marth's favor. Arguably 65:35. Wanna do a BIG mm?

Look dude. You've been playing Melee for how long?? And you lose to a Brawl player after all that practice? What makes you think you're going to make a dent in the Brawl community.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Gea:

we all have bad days. don't take it out on smashboards. yes, i know your giving kalo a hard time, your giving dphat a hard time, and the other day you were *****ing me out. go squeeze a tennis ball or something, we don't wanna hear you *****. like your saying really unneccessary dumb stuff. theres many ways to deal with stress, these forums arent the answer, lol

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lol yeah...let's MM the guy that is trying to pick this game up...<_< sounds like a plan.

And honestly...those character match up charts suck...and if they do actually tell you the truth about something then it's usually a big thing like how MK is against everyone...or Bowser vs Marth...

Is Pit like bottom or low or something?

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Gea,if someones fat don't call them fat,just think it
Same goes for everyone and every other condition

Remember guys,friends can insult friends,brothers can insult brothers,

We as a community aren't truly either of those.

Only meatriding or ganging up on specific members is "called for"

This is ****in serious mother****ers.

Suspect let's play chess,I get to be the white pieces you *****!

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
I think that clock was telling you it's time to lose weight.
D*** wtf? Man you can catch an a** beating in real life for some S*** like that better watch what you say.

Pit vs Marth is 6:4 in Marth's favor. Arguably 65:35. Wanna do a BIG mm?

hey esca wanna do a pit vs snake 60:40 in my favor for 5$ SBR RULESET???

Gea

Smash Master
Gea:

we all have bad days. don't take it out on smashboards. yes, i know your giving kalo a hard time, your giving dphat a hard time, and the other day you were *****ing me out. go squeeze a tennis ball or something, we don't wanna hear you *****. like your saying really unneccessary dumb stuff. theres many ways to deal with stress, these forums arent the answer, lol
I am laughing at this for so many reasons.

Gea

Smash Master
PS Vorgen sorry for the late reply. I have been working my ballsack off.

If you wanna talk to me on IM its "Sage of Blue"

Broly

Smash Lord
you wanted the challenge syba, im just giving it to ya. it be fun, i shoulda entered melee at hobo 17, woulda won, but didnt wanna be switching stations over and over. good luck man.

Gea

Smash Master
you wanted the challenge syba, im just giving it to ya. it be fun, i shoulda entered melee at hobo 17, woulda won, but didnt wanna be switching stations over and over. good luck man.
You know what would be awesome? Making a ****ing magic carpet out of some fan motors and a giant rug then hovercrafting your *** around the venue.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Everyone takes things too seriously...

Calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom