• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Dude, De angelo. Tell me this **** aint true.....

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showpost...&postcount=866

This one^ is one of the worst

EDIT: just saw the vids, lol, plz tell me those girls are good.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Dude, De angelo. Tell me this **** aint true.....

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showpost...&postcount=866

This one^ is one of the worst

EDIT: just saw the vids, lol, plz tell me those girls are good.
So someone brought SRK to smashboards but NEVER IN PERSON to me or at my tournaments. Sweet. I can go on and on and clear the air but it pointless. This is just a fan of mine that wants attention! I would say this though. Watch who your so called FRIENDS really are. If you do decide to read the posts. Make sure you read carefully on how everyone in the thread BASHES on me but then show up to my tournaments later and act like nothing never happened. Hint" 3rd place" Aug 1. Marvel. 2 funny! How would gness say it "EXPOSED". When you are at the top of your game. You have so many people that try to pull you down to were there at! Some people keep it in the games, some take it personal. Now someone just posted this out of no were. This person is OBSESSED with me and took it personal! At the end of the day you smile and nodd and realize that you to can have the same success/respect the AirbrushKing has:chuckle:

Ps: I know who this is but doesnt matter cause I will always do better than you as I said in the srk thread.

To answer your question, those girls use msp/cable and anybody can RUN and SHOOT! Yea they beat me but with what teams. TOP TIER. Im a low tier player. I use guile and iceman. The TRASHEST characters in the game and still beat tournament players and TOP TIER. And for the record the girls play with Justin Wong. It was a SETUP from the jump thats why im not cool with anybody I went to evo with. As I stated learn from my mistakes and WATCH YOUR FRIENDS. Back to BRAWL!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
So someone brought SRK to smashboards but NEVER IN PERSON to me or at my tournaments. Sweet. I can go on and on and clear the air but it pointless. This is just a fan of mine that wants attention! I would say this though. Watch who your so called FRIENDS really are. If you do decide to read the posts. Make sure you read carefully on how everyone in the thread BASHES on me but then show up to my tournaments later and act like nothing never happened. Hint" 3rd place" Aug 1. Marvel. 2 funny! How would gness say it "EXPOSED". When you are at the top of your game. You have so many people that try to pull you down to were there at! At the end of the day you smile and nodd and realize that you to can have the same success/respect the AirbrushKing has:chuckle:

Ps: I know who this is but doesnt matter cause I will always do better than you as I said in the srk thread.
the things that were quoted, did u really do all that stuff?

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
the things that were quoted, did u really do all that stuff?
Yes I did! Thats when I didnt know any better and realized what I was dealing with. People who just talk ****t on forums but when they see you in person, everything is cool. I learn to realize its not that serious. Life goes on. We are all human and I made some mistakes. The biggest regret is posting in that thread. I knew I was going to be hated on from day 1. Thats why I learned not to entertain people who are not relavant. Treat them as if they dont exist in life, Like the haters I have.:p

heytallman

CTALL
Sorry to kind of change the subject, but we should get MikeHaze to come back for HOBO 18 so that he can follow Inui around all day and scream at him during all of his matches.

Suspect

Smash Hero
why does it matter if they are chicks or not? the whole "you lost to a girl thing" is very stupid.

Unless some chick actually whoops your *** in like a fist fight

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Screaming is the new thing to do. Just yell some "YEEEAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA" during matches.

Esca

Smash Champion
She wears short shirts I wear Tee-shirts, She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers,
Waitin for the day where you look up and find that what you're, lookin' for, has been here the whole time!
And when you see that I'm the one that understands you, thinkin' you're better off then why can't you see, that you belong with me? You belong with me.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
dang they throw 5k money matches like its nothing, smash is lame haha
Season Beating 4 MM is 7500$ mvc2 for each side not including side bet money's. 15,000$ in total. Yours truly set up that match. I got a 1000$ on my patna toan. This is free money:chuckle:

Popertop

Smash Champion
indeed, a much better game than brawl.

also, this:

Genius and Ryuwinz talking about Gen's crossup in SF4 :

Ryuwinz : yeah his crossup was stupid
Ryuwinz : you can be on a different stage and it still hits you
Genius : yeah no ****
Genius : one time, i got crossed up on the character select screen
Ryuwinz : i was on vacation one time having a beer and i some how got crossed up
Genius : i was playing HDR with chris dat
Genius : got crossed by gen
Genius : wtf
Ryuwinz : one time it was the year 1480 and i wasn't born yet... lost a quarter of my life to a crossup
Genius : i heard hitler got crossed up to end ww2
Ryuwinz : one time MLK was giving a speech and he said "I have a dre...(got crossed up)"
Ryuwinz : one time i got sucked into a black hole, and by black hole i obviously mean infinite gen crossup loop
Genius : "Ask not what your country can--(crossed)"
Genius : "one small step for man...one giant--"
Genius : gen was actually the first man on the moon
Genius : most people dont know that
Ryuwinz : that bomb floating over hiroshima in the 40s was actually gen jumping out of an airplane about to land a cross
Genius : gen crossed the berlin wall cause he got bored
Genius : you know the immaculate conception, right?
Genius : that was actually gen's first crossup ever

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Dayums. Just finished working out. On the way home, I stopped by United and picked up a gallon of apple juice and two big ole turkey and swiss cheese sammiches. Today is gonna be a good day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom