• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
BTW,100% serious,inui,mm me at hobo18, loser CAN'T COME BACK TO TX,

You can use your broken character and ill use mine.

Your mk vs my lee martin

Loser can't come back to tx,come on hot **** accept. Back your **** up

heytallman

CTALL
lol I was playing Monopoly last night with some people, and I paid RT like 28 dollars in 1's and 5's and I was like "lol Jewish....Jewish lol"

**** was so cash. GET IT? CASH? WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm working on something epic....Zori knows what it is.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Maybe it's an arm! Aim for the arm!

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
LOL

kalokross (10:19:44 PM): At ozzfest 2,Ok so like I got sent to losers second round by gnes and it was early in the bracket when I played tree in losers,I knew I was gonna win so like I went over there and he picked fox and I picked lucario to practice,so he switched to rob,no big deal,well he beat me,no johns so whatev,I switched to and went back to smashville and idk he was fox I think ihe switched cuz he thought he was hot ****,so I sat back and ***** him,btw I never looked at him lol,anyway like after I beat him I saw him doing something out of the corner of my eye,I didn't want to look because like it was embarrassing,I'm almost positive I saw him,upon losing,get 1 fingerless glove and put it on his left hand,he then went back to rob and picked frigate,and well,I felt bad ****** him again but there's no way someone legit like me could allow him to progress.it was a great first impression he put on me.****in houston ***s lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
LOL

kalokross (10:19:44 PM): At ozzfest 2,Ok so like I got sent to losers second round by gnes and it was early in the bracket when I played tree in losers,I knew I was gonna win so like I went over there and he picked fox and I picked lucario to practice,so he switched to rob,no big deal,well he beat me,no johns so whatev,I switched to and went back to smashville and idk he was fox I think ihe switched cuz he thought he was hot ****,so I sat back and ***** him,btw I never looked at him lol,anyway like after I beat him I saw him doing something out of the corner of my eye,I didn't want to look because like it was embarrassing,I'm almost positive I saw him,upon losing,get 1 fingerless glove and put it on his left hand,he then went back to rob and picked frigate,and well,I felt bad ****** him again but there's no way someone legit like me could allow him to progress.it was a great first impression he put on me.****in houston ***s lol
ROFL

That should be a blog!

Zori

Smash Champion
me and ozz are doing a wifi tounry for lulz

so far we played sethlon o-0 WTF

and sam is god on wifi, like really. we took 5 stock off his partner and he didnt lose one, im crying now

long day in the losers braket

ok it was not sethlon but it made the story juicy...

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Just beat LttP, and all I have to say is. Link better get some poon. Saving Zelda's *** TWICE and bringing back her dad after saving the world? That is some poon worthy work.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No, that is not Jack Frost.

Suspect is a Black Male.

Jack Frost has icicles on his nipples.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
(12:11:56 AM) SamuraiPanda: TX is just like MI
(12:11:59 AM) SamuraiPanda: Dojo = Judge
(12:12:03 AM) SamuraiPanda: UTD Zac = NoJ
(12:12:06 AM) SamuraiPanda: Razer = Me
(12:12:10 AM) SamuraiPanda: Hylain = Lain
(12:12:18 AM) SamuraiPanda: PX and/or DMG = Omniswell
(12:12:30 AM) SamuraiPanda: Beah = Anther
(12:12:35 AM) SamuraiPanda: KOS MOS = Mikey Lenetia

Its kinda freaky.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Except Texas is gayer and we also go quadruple MK in team friendlies, while planking, and using IDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom