• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
OMG...... this S@#$% is F-ing horrible 5 pages of nothing.... lol
That's because for the last month and a half we had a tourney like every weekend, but now it's... *looks at calendar* three weeks till the next one! If that's the case, and you guys NEED a tourney to go to, read this: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=164675
Then go here: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=166383

dugfinn whats your aim..
Wha-..?! Boy did you not read my previous post! AIM is *takes deep breath and goes on for 43 minutes about how AIM helped elect Bush president and is responsible for Global Warming and how it eats kittens* And THAT's why I don't have AIM. Heck boy, my phone has a block on text messaging and I didn't even have voice messaging till last week when Xyro77 unintentionally made me activate it! Youz gunna haves to rely on PMs or emailz, yo.

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
So, when is a results thread going to be posted.
Allisbrawl??????
And I see 0 videos TGM :(.
Xyro77 just sent me the Tio file today and it's been uploaded to AllIsBrawl, so it should show up tomorrow afternoon and be available for trophies before the end of the night. As for the rest... Um... Go poke Xyro77?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Also Jeremy I think I'm the only toon link main that does well on tournaments...... You say your the best..... then me and you should have some epic toon link dittos..... hit meh up mah ninja
Yeh, I do think I'm the best Toon Link but I might be getting ahead of myself seeing how I havent played this game in like.... since Feb.20

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I see you have MKWii as an event in your tournies.

Houston! I am calling out your best MKWii player. I wish to play him because AZ is kinda lacking in the Mario Kart competition. <_<

heytallman

CTALL
I see you have MKWii as an event in your tournies.

Houston! I am calling out your best MKWii player. I wish to play him because AZ is kinda lacking in the Mario Kart competition. <_<
We haven't really played Mario Kart Wii yet at a tournament yet. But give me your friend code. I'm probably not the best (and I KNOW I'm not), but I really like it. We should play sometime. Online actually isn't that bad. At least it wasn't when I played online the other day fr the first time.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
We haven't really played Mario Kart Wii yet at a tournament yet. But give me your friend code. I'm probably not the best (and I KNOW I'm not), but I really like it. We should play sometime. Online actually isn't that bad. At least it wasn't when I played online the other day fr the first time.
yes we have tallman at the Pz you left before it happen.....

Popertop

Smash Champion
All right, let me break out the ol' Pit counter....
5 sounds good.

Pimpslap, yes. We play today. I'm just sitting in my house so whenever you want to you guys can come over. Are you brining a wii + brawl and maybe melee?
If you can't my friend can, but if you could that would be great.
We'll have pizza and I have plenty of soda and stuff.
yeah.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
So far I have:
Sethlon-$5 Fox vs. Falco in Brawl.
Popertop-$5 Fox vs. ? in Brawl. And Fox vs. ? in Melee. 25 cents.
takeurlife2- $5 Fox Ditto in Brawl.

Keem 'em coming guys.

See.Why. $5 MM Fox vs your in Melee/Brawl?

By the way guys I can't do these all at once but one by one I will over time. And please, don't back out once you've already issued a MM. Thanks.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
ive got these matches next time i see you guys

ike ditto with seth(we can make it a MM if you want, idc)
5$-jeremy
5$-sideffect(fox ditto)
5$-hylian
5$-pimpslap(maybe?)

you run i shun =p (that sounded clever i had to say it)

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
I was going to offer a Pika ditto to you Resume, but since you can't go... we'll have to do it some other time. :\

Also, Pimp and Axxo, y'all aren't allergic to dogs, are you?
I have two over here, an Eskie and a Dachshund.
Also, for dinner, my step-mom can cook, or we can get Papa Johns.
There's one like right around the corner, no joke I could walk to it in like two seconds.

Also, I'm inviting everyone that can come to a smashfest/birthday party the day before the June 7th tournament, because my b-day is on the 12th, and it would be awesome.

Super Lag bros. lulz.

I don't have AIM b/c it's really hard to get rid of.
It like anchors itself into your CPU with hooks into the registry something fierce.
I was happy for a minute upon reading this, but then I noticed you're all the way over in Beaumont x_x. I'll only be keeping in touch with this board and not really going around and playing people until summer comes around, so yea. I was one of the few devout Pikachu users when melee was around...I used to have a lot of fun doin dittos with G@BE, who happens to be the person who inspired me to use him after I did a ditto with him back in September 2006 at a smashfest...don't remember where it was exactly though, about an hour from Houston.

I'm planning on using one of the new characters alongside with Pikachu once I start playing again. I booted out Snake, ZSS, and Wario for sure since they haven't really appealed to me. Lucas hasn't really appealed to me yet since I don't know what is different between him and Ness...anyone else not mentioned is still a maybe.

CY

Smash Ace
ive got these matches next time i see you guys

ike ditto with seth(we can make it a MM if you want, idc)
5$-jeremy
5$-sideffect(fox ditto)
5$-hylian
5$-pimpslap(maybe?)

you run i shun =p (that sounded clever i had to say it)
add a $5 MM me and you -_-

yea sideeffect i'll play your fox once, because i hate fox -_-

Popertop

Smash Champion
I was happy for a minute upon reading this, but then I noticed you're all the way over in Beaumont x_x. I'll only be keeping in touch with this board and not really going around and playing people until summer comes around, so yea. I was one of the few devout Pikachu users when melee was around...I used to have a lot of fun doin dittos with G@BE, who happens to be the person who inspired me to use him after I did a ditto with him back in September 2006 at a smashfest...don't remember where it was exactly though, about an hour from Houston.

I'm planning on using one of the new characters alongside with Pikachu once I start playing again. I booted out Snake, ZSS, and Wario for sure since they haven't really appealed to me. Lucas hasn't really appealed to me yet since I don't know what is different between him and Ness...anyone else not mentioned is still a maybe.
I'm gonna main Lucario and Bowser along with Pikachu, and a couple mystery counters I'm keeping under wraps.
But yeah, I just fixed my address, I'm not in Beaumont anymore, I moved back to houston for the summer. I'm in Pearland now.
I guess you could come, but I can only have my friend Zach and 2 other people spend the night, and Pimp and Axxo are supposed to be coming over, so I guess that would be them if they spend the night. But yeah, I should be relatively close to everyone in Houston now, where do you live Resume?

Pimpslap, Get Ova Heir!

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna main Lucario and Bowser along with Pikachu, and a couple mystery counters I'm keeping under wraps.
But yeah, I just fixed my address, I'm not in Beaumont anymore, I moved back to houston for the summer. I'm in Pearland now.
I guess you could come, but I can only have my friend Zach and 2 other people spend the night, and Pimp and Axxo are supposed to be coming over, so I guess that would be them if they spend the night. But yeah, I should be relatively close to everyone in Houston now, where do you live Resume?

Pimpslap, Get Ova Heir!
awesome sauce! I wouldn't stay the night anyways though since my graduation party would be on the 7th. It's a long ways from now, but I look forward to hopefully jumping into brawl then.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I'll MM anyone in Brawl/ Melee. Fox in Brawl.... and I'll use either Fox, Falco, or Ganondorf in Melee. $5 a match.
I $5 MM your Gann vs my Falco ... Melee, ron ron?

Also, I came in 4th at the Brawl Tourney in Rice. I now am respectable.

Also, does anyone want to play melee.

Popertop

Smash Champion
awesome sauce! I wouldn't stay the night anyways though since my graduation party would be on the 7th. It's a long ways from now, but I look forward to hopefully jumping into brawl then.
Wait, are you talking about my smash b4 the PZ tourney, or my little get together tonight?

'Cause I'm inviting boatloads of people to my house the night before PZ for my birthday as well.
But I'm having a few friends tonight too.
Not too many.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Lols...this thread is lifeless without a tourney every weekend...it's a pity I won't be at the June 7th one :(
Ah wellz, I bet tourneys are gonna pop up like popcorn during the summer, I mean seriously, look at how popular competitive brawl has gotten in Houston in the past few HOBO's! 81 friggin peeps at PZ! :O

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
So I can't have a smashfest this Sunday, I forgot it was Mother's Day and all. Anyone planning on having one in the Katy area soon?

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
I'm having a mini smash fest this Friday. Anybody and I mean anybody is welcome to come.
People can start coming around 1:30. If you need info call my cell or IM me on yahoo or aim.

Cell-832 659 9561
Aim-aceout92
Yim-acid_flame_bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom