• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyda

Smash Journeyman
I think I will try to make it to hobo 5.. but is the fee to play 15 bucks for singles then? 5 entry and 10 for singles? Hopefully, I will get to see Roy in action... I've heard so much from Julius and Ryan... and Felix..

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
I think I will try to make it to hobo 5.. but is the fee to play 15 bucks for singles then? 5 entry and 10 for singles? Hopefully, I will get to see Roy in action... I've heard so much from Julius and Ryan... and Felix..
That is correct sir.
Quoted FTW. Haha good job for catching the reference ^O^
I have a tie stone. I'm not kidding. I have no use for it. Do you want it?

M

MyTime123

id like ur stone... all in my face!!! i mean if ull allow it.

(... no homo....)

G@BE

Smash Lord
brawl sucks...
the characters suck....
so i play meta now... WAHAHAHAA

where do all these people keep coming from >.<

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
Hey, pimpslap what are you going to do today? if you dont have any plans me,shok,kage,dawn, and some other people are going to be playing brawl at the library in front of Sam Houston High School. Also if you have a sexbox and gears of war i will buy them from you or anyone else who is intrested in the offer

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
brawl sucks...
the characters suck....
so i play meta now... WAHAHAHAA

where do all these people keep coming from >.<
soon you will go to snakes side and understand true power i guess i could drop buy neon later if i like get a ride or something.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
a good time would be at around 1:30 thats when everything starts
have you looked at my sig lately...i am challenging you to a sig off fu...who will make the better sig...and yeah i would selll my "sexbox" and GoW but i have GTA4 with no working controllers so yeah i am goin to work on that

wtf? did you just steal one of my old sigs...captian kirby? well guess waht it wasn't meant to be understanded snicka

captin_kirby

Smash Rookie
have you looked at my sig lately...i am challenging you to a sig off fu...who will make the better sig...and yeah i would selll my "sexbox" and GoW but i have GTA4 with no working controllers so yeah i am goin to work on that

wtf? did you just steal one of my old sigs...captian kirby? well guess waht it wasn't meant to be understanded snicka
i have my ways

NEON666

Smash Journeyman

i am not that good at sig making but ill take the challenge and whats the price?

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
i am not that good at sig making but ill take the challenge and whats the price?
Dude, I challenged him like 15 pages ago, but he never responded to it. I assumed it was because he was too afraid of my epic sig making abilities and simply hid from the challenge, heh.

id like ur stone... all in my face!!! i mean if ull allow it.
MyTime123, I will throw a Tie stone at you on the 7th. If you want to slam it into your own face, that's your not-homo deal. Heh.

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I challenged him like 15 pages ago, but he never responded to it. I assumed it was because he was too afraid of my epic sig making abilities and simply hid from the challenge, heh.
lolz but i never underestimate my opponent and i didnt know you made sigs too dugfinn

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
where did you come from you evil ninja.....???

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
Guys, at the HOBO 5, is there going to be doubles? Because me and takeurlife2 have a pretty BA team.
Let me re-quote myself to answer you.
Anyways, June 7th INFO (some of it anyways).

PZ opens at NOON! So, you can't get in before noon.

Registration starts at Noon. Entry fee of $5.
2v2 starts at 1 pm. Teams will be held BEFORE singles this time. We're going to try to do a serious teams tourney, so it will be $10 EACH player (that $20 for the team). You have a month to get your team in top shape for it. Cash pot for it should be pretty sweet.
1v1 starts right after teams, probably around 2-ish to 3-ish. $10 as usual.

We're expecting a HUGE crowd again, so bring a set-up and get the entry fee waived. Bring your set-ups PLEASE! The AC will be programmed from "PZ Normal" to "Smash Awesome" this time, so don't worry about the heat. Also, I'll try to figure out a way around the speaker scaring people with my voice thing, che. *sweatdrop* Aaaand... More info later.

where did you come from you evil ninja.....???
From mah, momma, fool. ^ ~

lolz but i never underestimate my opponent and i didnt know you made sigs too dugfinn
Yes, I make sigs. Not just any sigs, Awesome sigs. Apparently, they are TOO awesome, because Smashboards never wants to let them work. *shrugs*

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Guys, keep chatting back and for here, because AIM/Phones/Text/meeting in person is just stupid right? I mean who uses those ******** methods for means of communication anyway. Not us right guys?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Guys, keep chatting back and for here, because AIM/Phones/Text/meeting in person is just stupid right? I mean who uses those ******** methods for means of communication anyway. Not us right guys?
Now usually I don't do this, but gone head break um off with a piece of the remix.

Also, Hylian, I will no longer money match you in Melee, I want a piece of you in Brawl, get at me. I see you won the last tournament. Get at me.

Also Announcement,
I am trying to get another Wii because after watching Japanese people, I now have a desire to play. If anyone is selling there Wii get at me... though I think I saw some in the stores, but I kinda don't want to spend any money on stores. So if anyone is selling there Wii for a reasonable price, or would like to get a deal "Neon666" get at me.

One more Annoucement, Itachi is the best, better than the rest, a true hero... good day.

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
Awesome ^_^. $50 sound good? We can do however much you want.
Edit: When are you guys going to start seeding based off previous tournament results?
Probably at the next one (7th) or the one right after. All I know is that my heart says "maybe".

M

MyTime123

Ne monkeys wanna play today? Ima call stilts and c if he wants to ride out to the H with me. Pimpslap and all u other people, let me know if u guys are ready to get waffle pwned, bc i do that kinda thing. =)

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Awesome ^_^. $50 sound good? We can do however much you want.
Lets do... Let me think, you play IC... Im probably going to lose... we can do either $10, or $5.
I'll use either Toon or Ganon or Falco, best of 3 sound good?

hey JF clear your pm box
Done, I'm such a busy person, my pm box fills daily with a mix of hate mail, infractions, or people who want to let me know I'm funny.

jeremy i kinda challenged you to a MM few pages back

whatchu say?
? Say wha? We can money match best of 3? Thats cool, I'll go up to $5, trying to cut back on spending money on stupid stuff.

ive been gone for only... 4 hours and there is 3 new pages >.>
I think your quite cute Gabriel, but thats just my opinion.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Ne monkeys wanna play today? Ima call stilts and c if he wants to ride out to the H with me. Pimpslap and all u other people, let me know if u guys are ready to get waffle pwned, bc i do that kinda thing. =)
you can go to axxos probally call him i will go if you go there...

gabe has went from kirby to G&W to toon link and now i think it's meda knight.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Hey Richard, if you get into contact with neon, tell him to get at me will ya? Thanks.

Gabe, we should both main Toon, cause he's extra cute.

AdamTheMechE

Smash Rookie
We're still up to host anybody looking for a few hours of Smash near the Med Cetner/Museum District. Give us a call at 713 858 8860 (me) or 361 701 8325 (Wolf) and we'll give you info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom