• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Dude, I challenged him like 15 pages ago, but he never responded to it. I assumed it was because he was too afraid of my epic sig making abilities and simply hid from the challenge, heh.
you chllenged me? i didn't see anything like that...well you welcome to join if ya want...
lolz but i never underestimate my opponent and i didnt know you made sigs too dugfinn
yup and you never should...because it is the way of the samurai that makes you an awesome sandwhich maker and st00f
that would be much appreciated
yup i have it to you by tomorrow afternoon maybe

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
Cool, you all are having another smash event June 7th at PZ? You all know I'll be there, but I'd like to get some games in before then and once summer begins...I'm pretty busy for a while until then. Seems like G@be has lost interest in the rat, so it looks as though I'm a solo Pikachu user as of now...

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Cool, you all are having another smash event June 7th at PZ? You all know I'll be there, but I'd like to get some games in before then and once summer begins...I'm pretty busy for a while until then. Seems like G@be has lost interest in the rat, so it looks as though I'm a solo Pikachu user as of now...
wanna have a pika ditto there?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I forgot exactly, but I think G@be is the one who knocked me out of the may 3rd tourny using Mr. Game & Watch. My Ice Climbers sucked against that Mr. Game & Watch, but my Pit stood a chance, though I accidentally suicided once with him...

Popertop

Smash Champion
When ever why?
I was just seeing when.
I have to get a haircut in the morning.
Y'all can come over around lunch I guess, like 12:00 sound good?
Zach isn't coming 'till later, 'cause he has work and stuff.
Yeah.
Y'all can stay till whenever, I don't have any other commitments at the moment,
maybe spend the night? We have a guest room available.
My address is 2412 Shelia St. Pearland TX 77581.
It's way closer than my old house, like 20 mins. closer I think.

Yay!

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
We're having Jeremy Feifer over tomorrow from noon to around dinner time, if you wanna come to Rice University (Med Center/Museum District area) for some friendlies. PM me or call 713 858 8860
Im bringing sexy back. How bout Noon to 4pm? That cool?

Jeremy. Let's play some Brawl in the summer. If you still don't have a Wii by then I can bring mine. Get at me in June
Will do. 713-505-8688

ya, i'll go for 5, that ther is some gas money =) lol
I'm going to win, and I haven't played since the week after it came out. But I'll thank you for the $5 ahead of time. Thanks

I wanna play some **** Brawl/Melee. And I'm willing to travel. Talk to me.
Come help me bring sexy back.

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
Why Resume whyyy?

Anyone in the Katy area up for playing this Sunday? I may try to have people over to my house for a smashfest of sorts. Not sure yet though, seeing if anyone lives in my area. (I know FooXero does)
I realized that my graduation party is on that day, so yea...

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Do you go to Foster? Our graduation is that day, luckily (or unluckily) I'm a junior.
Yo Yo you need to go in aim snika MINE is PIMPSLAP19999 add me...]]
Every one add me guys i wanna chat about brawl life and weird stuff.

i got ninth on a online tournement bcause my inter net stoped working and i was dominating on super lag bros:) lolz..

Popertop

Smash Champion
I was going to offer a Pika ditto to you Resume, but since you can't go... we'll have to do it some other time. :\

Also, Pimp and Axxo, y'all aren't allergic to dogs, are you?
I have two over here, an Eskie and a Dachshund.
Also, for dinner, my step-mom can cook, or we can get Papa Johns.
There's one like right around the corner, no joke I could walk to it in like two seconds.

Also, I'm inviting everyone that can come to a smashfest/birthday party the day before the June 7th tournament, because my b-day is on the 12th, and it would be awesome.

Super Lag bros. lulz.

I don't have AIM b/c it's really hard to get rid of.
It like anchors itself into your CPU with hooks into the registry something fierce.

Popertop

Smash Champion
One of my brother's friends downloaded AIM on my computer when I was away at college, and it f'ed up the software my speakers use to operate, so now my dad has to completely re-install the Operating System in order for my custom built computer to have sound.
So yeah, AIM is pretty terrible.

ALso, Brawl.

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
you chllenged me? i didn't see anything like that...well you welcome to join if ya want...
It was hidden away in lines of text. Anyways, what is this sig challenge exactly? Like a dance off, you show me yours, I show you mine... Uh, sigs that is, until one just admits utter defeat, or what? ...... Gods, a sig battle is so ridiculous, now that I'm thinking about it, hahaha, but whatever, it's all good.

AIM is the chat of the devil. No really, it is. I saw him use it in a movie once. So there, proof.

Also, Brawl.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
He did? Wow, I better quit using it. Except that's how I communicate with friends, other than texting. Guess I'm just a servant of the devil's work.

Also, Brawl.

Popertop

Smash Champion
LulZoRds.

I need a sig...

Also, Pimp and Axxo: Did I tell you guys you were clear to spend the night?
We have a guest room. I think I said it...

We're gonna have some 25 cent money matches.

ALso, MeLeE. WOAH. C wut Eye DihD ThAR.?

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
One of my brother's friends downloaded AIM on my computer when I was away at college, and it f'ed up the software my speakers use to operate, so now my dad has to completely re-install the Operating System in order for my custom built computer to have sound.
So yeah, AIM is pretty terrible.

ALso, Brawl.
lols i use linux poper top i will be there like at 5 or 6 lol i gotta go with axxo after school.... lolz

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
It was hidden away in lines of text. Anyways, what is this sig challenge exactly? Like a dance off, you show me yours, I show you mine... Uh, sigs that is, until one just admits utter defeat, or what? ...... Gods, a sig battle is so ridiculous, now that I'm thinking about it, hahaha, but whatever, it's all good.

AIM is the chat of the devil. No really, it is. I saw him use it in a movie once. So there, proof.

Also, Brawl.
dugfinn whats your aim..

kage921

Smash Journeyman
OMG...... this S@#$% is F-ing horrible 5 pages of nothing.... lol

Anyways just wanted to see who was free on Saturday...... I want to get some practice in......

Also Jeremy I think I'm the only toon link main that does well on tournaments...... You say your the best..... then me and you should have some epic toon link dittos..... hit meh up mah ninja

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
OMG...... this S@#$% is F-ing horrible 5 pages of nothing.... lol

Anyways just wanted to see who was free on Saturday...... I want to get some practice in......

Also Jeremy I think I'm the only toon link main that does well on tournaments...... You say your the best..... then me and you should have some epic toon link dittos..... hit meh up mah ninja
Sticks middle finger up at kage.... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom