• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I don't think so, but this is coming from my own personal experience. It's Reflex, so maybe he knows something the matchup. I would see Squirtle being annoying because of aerial mobility and possibly Charizard for his KO potential and weight. Ivysaur should theoretically get trampled.

PT boards say Squirtle has an advantage and I can see that being true.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I look at there doubles team names and I look at Houston's doubles names, and I wonder...what is wrong with the people here...?

Gea

Smash Master
Reflex is just plain GOOD with PT. His Ivysaur was probably doing well. As long as you can predict and wait to punish, you can do fine vs Lucario. He has holes in his game and Ivy has range. PT is a bit underrated but Reflex is just plain good.

Don't think too much about the matches.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Reflex kind of dominated with squirtle...Lee couldn't really do much until he changed.

Oh, and lee just lost to Kismet in losers finals. All super close matches apparently.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I should have gone too, but oh well that's why we have Genesis and EVO.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Anti, go to Genesis and maybe you can see the glory known as DMG's camping.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Not taking sides on anything that was said earlier about melee. I would say that Test Your Skills Will play any game that has a scene. Xyro has made it clear he does not want anthing to do with melee. I DO. Starting in june Play N Trade will feature melee as an extra tournament. Brawl 1st Melee 2nd. If the weeklys do well enough then we can move it to test your skills and give more space to you all. So for all of the melee players that so called want a scene. Here is the chance to prove xyro wrong. IF it doesnt do well as far as attendence goes. Then we all will have to agree with what xyro said. THE GAME IS DEAD! BRAWL IS THE FUTURE. So no more asking about the game if it doesnt have a scene. Things I need from the melee players. Full setups. I will reveal the dates and times later.

On another note. Congrads to Razer AGAIN on another victory. I thought flip was going to take it since he beat you the first set. Flip you should of took the "loot" :(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Flip, hurry up and win a tournament so we can get our drinks on.

I'd go to Genesis, if I had money...

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
DAYUMMMMMM. Reflex used pokemon trainer and got 1st at LAST in teams/singles. Can someone please tell me how?

@ Zori Another "WOLF TICKET" has been sold:embarrass

Edit: Man. At evo this year for SF4. There doing a side tournament and the entry fee is 250$/SINGLE ELIMINATION/Winner takes all. WOW. Talk about baller status. Check it out. There all :psycho:--> http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=189648

Zori

Smash Champion
because hes a good player? its sad the only reason you guys think good people lost is because 'they dont know the matchup.......

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
A-kon was lots of fun. I just got back home. You all should have seen the **** with Link I was giving out. I don't think Seiya will ever forget the 2nd match in our set ^.-

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Crouch Cancel->SDI->Rest. If Crouch Canceling existed in Brawl, Snake would NEVER DIE. The horror...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Crouch Cancel->SDI->Rest. If Crouch Canceling existed in Brawl, Snake would NEVER DIE. The horror...
Nah, jigs isn't supposed to CC the fsmash. It's just SDI --> Rest and it's pretty easy to do. In fact the Zelda player should know not to fsmash a jigs that is asleep because they will get rested lol. It was pretty common knowledge >_>.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom