• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Ironically I think every Halo game has been good, although I haven't played Halo Wars seriously enough since I haven't had time.

I can't pick a favorite between 1 and 3. Mostly because 1 was just fun as hell, and 3 well because I got tired of using that dang pistol only all the time lol, and I just thought 3 was fun.

Maybe that's because I missed BXR half the time. LOL

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wow, a dollar. Considering it would probably take a few hours to get there and back because of TRAFFIC and it's completely out of the way, your dollar makes it seem so...insignificant. I can be harsh if I want to be. :p

Also, you could pick him if you want to play him so bad. :)

Gnes

Smash Master
Do itt RT. I'll give you a dollar. I need to show gnes a tactic I learned =]
Now hold on sexy...i was gonna give him gas monies...i dont like people paying money for me. But honestly i dont feel like it anymore. Besides i dont want to reveal 100%Gnes yet. Infinity saw at Akon. Just wait Jerm. Ull see it too. :)

Ill go play with someone on friday.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
btw, the next PSP when NOT have discs. its all DOWNLOADABLE

im heading to royrs at 3. me be there by 4

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Now hold on sexy...i was gonna give him gas monies...i dont like people paying money for me. But honestly i dont feel like it anymore. Besides i dont want to reveal 100%Gnes yet. Infinity saw at Akon. Just wait Jerm. Ull see it too. :)

Ill go play with someone on friday.
Is it running away AND throwing bananas? I mean, the two tactics alone are too good, but when you combine them...GODLY.

Also, I don't know if I can go to LOBO if I don't have money for entry, since you still have to pay to enter the building even if you don't enter events. So, make sure you arrange for a ride with someone else just in case.

Suspect

Smash Hero
btw, the next PSP when NOT have discs. its all DOWNLOADABLE
Yea the psp GO!

not having umds doesnt bother me since i never used them anyways, if it doesnt have the motherboard of the psp 3000 its gonna get hacked anyways. Also i think it looks pretty nice.

Ps3 slim coming out also, hopefully with a price drop

Im not to fond of any of MS stuff at all

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Yea, I was thinking about it too. 17 dollars is alott. Even though I'd be fine with 15. It just doesnt sound as bad lol. I still miiiiight go though.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Razer, pay for my entry fee (I won't enter events) and I'll go. I'm so broke. :(

Jake13

Smash Lord
melee SHOULD be before brawl seeing as a melee match is generally shorter than a brawl match.

that and some of us melee players have to go to the hospital and pick up our sick mothers.

allan, i'll be attending. and you can throw a +2 in there for killa whale and oscar.

edit: wait, there's an entry fee? how much is it? (thanks ahead of time to anyone that answers without telling me to go find it myself or that its on the front page or something.)((double thanks to anyone who answers me super sarcastically))

Rsn6475

Smash Rookie
I'd like to go, but I'm not sure I'll be able to make it...SAT subject tests that day.

A-kon was awesome :D

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Lowbo still sounds so fun, man I wish I didn't have to take the SAT on that same day. Hopefully I'll get to go to Ozzfest though, I have some stuff I'm wanting to test out against other people soon.

Gea

Smash Master
Hmm... Keith think of something so I can start working on it. :)

I can't even think of anything for myself, LOL.

Gea

Smash Master
Yes. I have. But just recolors really. Nothing too complex. I'm working my way up to more intricate designs.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Either way, it's still cool that you make your own textures.

There's a texture that I've been wanting to have made for wolf that would be just a recolor, but I can't make my own :<

*cough*texture hack request if you have free time, please? :3*cough*

Gea

Smash Master
I didn't pay for any of the tools I use to make the textures I do. Paint.Net is an amazing program. If you have the want to do textures, anyone can.

If I actually have some free time to take requests when I feel I am able to do so, I'll do it. There's already some people on that list, LOL. I'm not even than great.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I would try making textures again, but the last time I tried following the instructions for the programs you have to download, it just deleted some of my files and deleted itself o.O Then again, is it supposed to do that?

Gea

Smash Master
AHAHAH. That sort of happened to me. Trying to use ASH? You have to be very specific in what you do with ASH or it goes nuts on you. Once you get past that bump, the rest is easy.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Yeah, that's the program I tried. I've been kind of hoping I could randomly find someone who already does texture hacks to walk me through so I know what I'm doing wrong. If I can learn what's wrong then I'll use making my own textures to cure my summer boredom.

Gea

Smash Master
Yeah, you didn't have all the files you needed and so it freaks out and deletes itself for some reason. IM me sometime and I can just send you my ASH and tell you briefly how to do it. But like, IM me tomorrow after 2:00pm.

I'm relaxing now and I work in the morning so...

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Yeah, you didn't have all the files you needed and so it freaks out and deletes itself for some reason. IM me sometime and I can just send you my ASH and tell you briefly how to do it. But like, IM me tomorrow after 2:00pm.

I'm relaxing now and I work in the morning so...
Alright, cool. Thanks a lot ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom