• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gea

Smash Master
No zelda. They fail. Best things nintendo showed was new metriod and golden sun.
Spirit Tracks was already announced, silly.

Sony's event is probably going to focus on FF and a few media things. Sony always has the least interesting display because they treat it more like a business and less like selling it to the gamers.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Spirit Tracks was already announced, silly.

Sony's event is probably going to focus on FF and a few media things. Sony always has the least interesting display because they treat it more like a business and less like selling it to the gamers.
True true.

Does anyone know if MGS Rising is only for the 360? Or is it for PS3 also?

heytallman

CTALL
I hope Mario & Luigi 3 is better than Partners in Time was. But M&L3 got good reviews in Japan. I'll definitely be getting it.

Metroid: Other M looks REALLY good, but am I the only one thinking that "Other M" is a dumb subtitle?

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
I've no idea what "The Other M" is supposed to be referring to, unless it's Mario. If so, "The Other M" should've been the subtitle to the first Metroid.

It's madness.

Gea

Smash Master
That's kind of old news. Sony patented something frighteningly similar to the Wiimote months ago. There was only speculation on what it would look like.

There we go.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
That's kind of old news. Sony patented something frighteningly similar to the Wiimote months ago. There was only speculation on what it would look like.

There we go.
We all knew it was going to happen. Im just suprised that its 99%-100% a copy. Stupid.

Microsoft won this E3 big time.

Gea

Smash Master
lol @ "winning" E3.

Who cares? Give me the games and let me decide. Also lol Microsoft's big thing was an updated Eyetoy/Webcam. Ever played webcam games? The utility is less functional and fun than one would prefer, but we'll see how that goes.

All I know is new Nintendo stuff = yay.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
When does that Dissidia final fantasy game for pSP come out in america? or has it already? that game looks badass to the maximum

edit: nvm i just checked, august 2009 ****.....
i only care about ps3/psp stuff. not so much wii cause brawl is the only game i like on there (i stopped liking nintendo when the wii came out)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
lol @ "winning" E3.

Who cares? Give me the games and let me decide. Also lol Microsoft's big thing was an updated Eyetoy/Webcam. Ever played webcam games? The utility is less functional and fun than one would prefer, but we'll see how that goes.

All I know is new Nintendo stuff = yay.
winning=what the critics think. MS should be able to win this. NATAL is 100000000x better and more in depth than eyetoy in every way so dont even bother trying to make **** up. MS and sony BOTH realized that motion is the future or at least the LINK to virtual reality and they took the step.

IMO i dont like ANYTHING but metroid trailer.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Natal is the future, Wii is dead. FACE IT.

Halo is the future, Smash is dead. FACE IT.

Motion sensing is the future, controllers are dead. FACE IT.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So I should be able to go to Lobo...hooray! Too bad my low tiers are trash, lol.

They need to make more appealing games for me to buy for the DS...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I hate it when people don't get jokes. <_<

Vorguen

Smash Champion
When does that Dissidia final fantasy game for pSP come out in america? or has it already? that game looks badass to the maximum

i only care about ps3/psp stuff. not so much wii cause brawl is the only game i like on there (i stopped liking nintendo when the wii came out)
I stopped liking children when you came out.

Suspect

Smash Hero

I had it with me at hobo 16... i have had it for a while actually, good game
Natal is the future, Wii is dead. FACE IT.

Halo is the future, Smash is dead. FACE IT.

Motion sensing is the future, controllers are dead. FACE IT.
no u
Tupac is dead. ACCEPT IT
no u
Enough!!!! Its All About Golden Sun Ds. What A Masterpiece. Wont Be Seeing You All For A While When It Comes Out.:chuckle:
truth

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Hey GEA can you post those vids from PnT from the final 8 matches recorded. That should be grand finals against me and razer thanks ^_^

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Hey GEA can you post those vids from PnT from the final 8 matches recorded. That should be grand finals against me and razer thanks ^_^
Those matchs were Swine Flu (SICKKK!!!!!!!!);)

Edit: Just to let everyone know. I have a friend that works for nintendo. He will be attending TYS 3/HOBO 17 and if he likes what he sees. Im going to try to see if he can get nintendo to sponsor me. Which this will be good for all of you cause more prizes coming directly from the source NINTENDO.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Nintendo sponsored? Things just got SERIOUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom