• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
DAYUMM MM M you RAIN :'(. If you all want to come and play at 6 or 7 that is fine with me. There will be a sf4 tournament. The show must GO ON! Let me know who all is confirmed so I can let know what to expect.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Brinstar
Delfino
Frigate Orpheon
pokemon stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise
Castle Siege
Lylat Cruise
Pictochat
Halberd
Pirate Ship

jungle japes is B/S....

TheJerm

Smash Champion
For people going to PnT today. It is going to start at 6. D angelo says there is already about 10-15 people signed up for going.

Smoom77

Smash Master
DAYUMM MM M you RAIN :'(. If you all want to come and play at 6 or 7 that is fine with me. There will be a sf4 tournament. The show must GO ON! Let me know who all is confirmed so I can let know what to expect.
>_<. I came at 1:10 and no one was there until 1:30 and they didn't do too well either. XD Sorry, can't make it anymore. It was fun nethertheless.

Wait, were you there Airbrush? Which one were you?

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
>_<. I came at 1:10 and no one was there until 1:30 and they didn't do too well either. XD Sorry, can't make it anymore. It was fun nethertheless.

Wait, were you there Airbrush? Which one were you?
Its cool. Naa I wasnt there. Ill be there at 6:00 with everyone else. Ill see you on May 2. Everyone else Good luck. :chuckle: The rain will not stop the KING +]

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Bah...I was planning on going over to my friend's house this weekend, but I got gimped by all the fludding...
I guess I should be used to that by now.

...darn you, BlueJ...daaaarn yooouuu.....:mad:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Mmm, Mother Nature three-stocked Houston.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Results for deangelos tournament

1st: Jerm (Toon Link) 20.00$
2nd: Romeo (Metaknight) 10.00$
3rd: Furbs (Yoshi) 5.00$

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Mmm, I see a new purple name. Papa Lesbian in the SBR? I think things are finally going his/her/its way.

I would have gone to PnT, but I was tired/didn't care enough. Ah well.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Who from the Houston area is looking at coming to LasT 3 in Baton Rouge on May 30? Some people from Alabama/ Florida were interested, and I think if they knew who else would be there, then they'll be more likely to attend.

See, we're in a unique position with Florida and Texas both within reasonable driving distances. That means LasT 3 has the potential to be a pretty awesome tournament.

Anyways, you know you want to come hang out with Louisiana, right?

LasT 3 - May 30 - Baton Rouge, Louisiana (link in sig)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Brinstar=23
Delfino=24
Frigate Orpheon=23
Jungle Japes=18
Pictochat=20
Pirate Ship=12
Pokémon Stadium 2=14
Rainbow Cruise=23
Castle Siege=18
Halberd=23
Lylat Cruise=21
Distant Planet=3
Green Greens=10
Luigi's Mansion=8
Port Town Aero Dive=7
Yoshi's Island (Pipes)=1
Norfair=11

ok this is an updated list. last vote counted was SEIYA.Just so everybody knows what im doing, i took all th CP and CP/BAN from the new SBR rule set and put them up for vote. I might go ahead and sel the vote in the next day or two. its pretty obvious whats going to win and whats going to lose.

Gea

Smash Master
Yeah, first 10. Thanks Allan.

Though question. Why didn't you just take individual stage votes on the CP/Ban stages? That way none get left out. You already have all of the obviously CP stages staying in, and your 10 limit is just shaving off other stages people might want after those obvious ones.

Like, Houston's actual opinion on stages such as Luigi's Mansion.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I wish I was in the SBR...but I guess they don't let trash like myself in. :(

Also, I like Gea's idea.

Xyro77

Yeah, first 10. Thanks Allan.

Though question. Why didn't you just take individual stage votes on the CP/Ban stages? That way none get left out. You already have all of the obviously CP stages staying in, and your 10 limit is just shaving off other stages people might want after those obvious ones.

Like, Houston's actual opinion on stages such as Luigi's Mansion.
i can have 2 rule sets. the one it is now and the one we are voting on.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Lol, I almost 3 stocked him the first game, so he just gave up after he got the first kill. The second one was the longest. Then he went rainbow cruise and he couldnt really stall there.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol, I almost 3 stocked him the first game, so he just gave up after he got the first kill. The second one was the longest. Then he went rainbow cruise and he couldnt really stall there.
Mmm, I want to see how he'll do at Hobo 16. No Meta means no running away for him...I guess he'll be one of the ones who will struggle in brackets. ;)

Trela

Smash Lord
Bleh, I might now do Low Tier stuff. I dont who I would use, and I dont know how to use em' that good anyways >_<

I dont think Romeo wont show up lol.

=Trela=

Xyro77

Bleh, I might now do Low Tier stuff. I dont who I would use, and I dont know how to use em' that good anyways >_<

I dont think Romeo wont show up lol.

=Trela=
link
ganon
yoshi
pkmn
mario
ness
samus
sonic
falcon
jigs