• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
i will run it this time most likly cause last time dugfinn/3000 did. but dugfin will take over when im in matches. it always goes like this.

2ndly, there are only 3 original houston smashers still here(me,gabe,seth) all the rest quit,too awesome to be mentioned,suck or died.
fix'd

hmmm...i believe me,pimpslap,void,dawn,kage,axxo,shok,neon, and many others fit into this catogery right?

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Right on Xyro. Anyways I'm thinking of calling my game lounge "Smash". Just think about it.
The only reason T-rex and Mr.3000 is good cause they got the game 2 months before us(we haven't had the game for 2 months yet.) and they practice everyday. But there good. Give them propz

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Calm down Onii. I'm telling you that you should go to tourneys more. If you wanna show you secret skills that I never seen before.........lol.......

Anyways go with me and Pimpslap to UofH this weekend

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
They got good cause they WANT to be. in melee they pick trashy characters so it was alot harder for them to get good. Having the game early doesnt mean much. look at jeremy.

im sorry onii but untill u attend a tourney and do well, you are considered to suck.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
One thing I highly doubt Falco was trashy but in Brawl we want to be really good and Jeremy doesn't even try. He's to obsess with his melee.....lol

onii-chan

Smash Ace
They got good cause they WANT to be. in melee they pick trashy characters so it was alot harder for them to get good. Having the game early doesnt mean much. look at jeremy.

im sorry onii but untill u attend a tourney and do well, you are considered to suck.
hmmm...axxo i will take you up on that offer just remind me friday so i can get everything out of the way...also tgm or xyro...which you go by i won't let your insult to me and the people i know just slide like that...if i catch you at the tourney expect to get punched

well anyway there are people that beat pimpslap sometimes and they don't go to tourneys like a friend who own the game he beats me and pimpslap a good number of times i guess he sucks too right?hell even i can sometimes beat pimpslap yet i still i suck?ask axxo me and him had some good matches...but i guess seeing as how i haven't been to a tourney i suck?...thats just ignorant...

Salocin19

Smash Rookie
So about the tournament this saturday at uofh...can i have some more info?
registration starts at 10 right? and is there an entry limit? what type of tournament is it? (elimination, etc.)

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Well Ill remind you tomorrow and all I know is that I'm awesome in brawl...........Well Decent....lol
thanks fu also i will make your rob sig later...i need more RAM on my laptop before i can do it...because it crashes when i use ps...but i will be work on another laptop that i took apart and fixed with the help of pimpslap which will run linux if everything goes ok

and,and,and...yo yo yo...can you also come and pick me up from my house?i wanna have enough money to enter and still have enough to eat...so if you can it would be greatly apperciated let me know on friday so i can make preparations if not...and if your don't know where i live yet here is some directions<==(click here)

Xyro77

Oniichan, plz dont be like jeremy. you wont do a thing to me or any one else. you are emo. all u do is read you satanic bible and cut your wrists.

info on the EVENT:

University of Houston
4800 Calhoun Road
Houston, Texas, United States
Notes: Update! This is being held inside the University Center (UC) in the Lone Star (Rm 280) and Spindletop (Rm 242).

30 people limit be there by 11am.

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
So about the tournament this saturday at uofh...can i have some more info?
registration starts at 10 right? and is there an entry limit? what type of tournament is it? (elimination, etc.)
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=638

In case it hasn't been noticed, I will ALWAYS make an AllISBrawl listing with all the details, so if you ever want to know anything about any upcoming tournament for Smash in Houston (that is run by TGM, or any affiliate of his) go there and look - though usually it will be posted on the first page...

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Oniichan, plz dont be like jeremy. you wont do a thing to me or any one else. you are emo. all u do is read you satanic bible and cut your wrists.

info on the EVENT:

University of Houston
4800 Calhoun Road
Houston, Texas, United States
Notes: Update! This is being held inside the University Center (UC) in the Lone Star (Rm 280) and Spindletop (Rm 242).

30 people limit be there by 11am.
believe me i am a person of my word...if i say i am gonna do something except me to do it...now if i come i don't wanna see you ducking and dogding trying to escape the fate you brought upon yourself...the emo comment is just gonna get yourself in deeper **** than you already are so take i upon yourself to reconcile now...i might be leninet oh...and if you don't believe me ask anyone that knows me on this boards they can vouch that i well keep my promise to break your face and shatter that huge ego of yours...

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
And uh ...why are Austin people here?
Because Austin people are amazing.
And because we have tournies and they don't, lawl.

I may go this Saturday. But I'm kinda lacking motivation to go to this shindig. Then again I do greatly dislike how this thing looks, not to mention T-Rex winning is ridiculous.
It'll be fuuuuuuun! Its free! Free food! I'll be there ;);)
And honestly, T-rex is winning because hes really good.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
i guess you gauge skill on who goes to tourneys and stuff...and you saying i suck too for one you have yet to play me or see me play or any of the other guys that play that is just plain ignorant and insulting...
Dude, chillax. Thats just Alans way. He likes to play on people emotions and get in there heads. I too am learning to do this... I yet to rise to the power of TGM though... I just gotta keep practicing.

WE NEED TO PLAY IM BORED!!!

One thing I highly doubt Falco was trashy but in Brawl we want to be really good and Jeremy doesn't even try. He's to obsess with his melee.....lol
I dont try because I dont see a point just to be honest. There not really anything that takes too much time to learn. I mean be honest. If you stopped playing right now, and never touched the game for 1 month. You could come back and after about 5 practice matches play exactlly the same as before you stopped playing... I mean be serious, am I right? Brawl is strictly about mindgames... I can practice those without the game. Everyone who I'v played in Brawl is probably still playing the exact same way as when I last played them. In all the videos I saw of Sethlon, he plays just like I last remembered him playing. Why practice in something that doesn't need practicing? Thats like practicing taking off your shoes...

Xyro77

Oni oni oni, u be a funny little kid.

Jeremy, just go. dont be poop.

Sethlon, dont use falco on me saturday. lets do jig dittos......

Dugfin, im going to be at the venue by 930 to set up stuff, would u be there and open the doors? or are u showing up way later.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer

Austin is soo gay. Its quite the lame place to be. Bunch of hicks.

Speaking of T-Rex you just reminded me of something Seth, good job.

Hey Winston/Mr.3000, I know you read and decode my post so answer me this. Your brother Trey called me about... mabey 2-3 weeks ago but I was busy. Ask him what exactly did he want. He sounded like he had something to say to meh. That is all.

Ima go and bring my AK47 in case a ***** wanna jump, about 6 grenades, some incenarie grenades, and my boyfriend. He's black.

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
Oni oni oni, u be a funny little kid.

Jeremy, just go. dont be poop.

Sethlon, dont use falco on me saturday. lets do jig dittos......

Dugfin, im going to be at the venue by 930 to set up stuff, would u be there and open the doors? or are u showing up way later.
To my knowledge doors can't be opened till 10 am. I'll get there about 9:45 am to continue my epic battle with the service elevator (and to unload TVs and stuff). The guys from UofH (Joe and such) will there too. They should be in the rooms getting stuff set up too.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Dude, chillax. Thats just Alans way. He likes to play on people emotions and get in there heads. I too am learning to do this... I yet to rise to the power of TGM though... I just gotta keep practicing.
oh hell no...i am goin to show him that he is not just goin to talk **** about people and they just are goin to let it slide no matter whoever the **** he is...he gotta learn his ******* lesson about ******* with people especially me because i do bs around...his *** is gonna be mine and there is no one he is gonna stop me from getting to him...except for maybe police so if ya wanna do that tgm go ahead but they can't protect you forever

TGM: so you goin to call me a "little kid"?good so when i whip your *** you can tell everyone that you got whipped by a "little kid"

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Man I can't wait for the PZ tourny still. I'd love to be able to play someone good when there's no lag. Wifi is ok at times, but the lag kills my timing, and all the people I know IRL are worse than me at brawl.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
oh hell no...i am goin to show him that he is not just goin to talk **** about people and they just are goin to let it slide no matter whoever the **** he is...he gotta learn his ******* lesson about ******* with people especially me because i do bs around...his *** is gonna be mine and there is no one he is gonna stop me from getting to him...except for maybe police so if ya wanna do that tgm go ahead but they can't protect you forever

TGM: so you goin to call me a "little kid"?good so when i whip your *** you can tell everyone that you got whipped by a "little kid"
Chillax some.

By the way, To everyone. Lets all just stop calling each other "kids", please for me? That is so f****** annoying.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman

Yeah I'll stop underestimating everything now. There is a high chance I will go... we shall see : )

Xyro77

Oni, u get mad so easy. this is too fun. i got more to add!!!!!!

your a poopy face

*cant wait till he responds*

_____________________________________________________________________________________

dugfin: ill just sit int the parking lot and listen to 80's music till u get there. deal?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Are you serious? Why be so immature? TGM talks like that to everyone online. Since when does someones online persona mean anything in person? You just seem to want to boost your own ego.

TGM is a really good guy. He is tons of fun to hang out with, and doesn't have a big ego at all.

If you actually try to harm tgm, and I am there, I will not let you. Not only that, I'm pretty sure 3/4ths of the people there will stop you, because they all know how good of a guy TGM is.

If you seriously take words on the internet seriously enough to harm someone, then you must not be a very secure person.

Try not to act so childish, and more people would respect you.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Zelda is a girl, YOU FOOL.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
i think rocket trainer is a pretty cool chick, she fights smash and doesn't afraid of anything ;)

Edit: also, inb4 moar memes

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Chillax some.

By the way, To everyone. Lets all just stop calling each other "kids", please for me? That is so f****** annoying.
just to come down the boards...i will chill but this isn't over...hylian first of all no matter if you on the internet or not it doesn't give you no ****ing reason whatsoever to talk crap about someone you don't even know...if so pretty kool of a guy then he would respect other and know that to gain respect he must give it and from the way he act he looking much like street bait to me...also i could careless if you try to protect him and anyone else that trys i will nicely respected that you are trying to help he but i will ask you kindly to move so he can get waht he desevres but if you persist to stand in my way...guess what then your just another obstacle that i will overcome to get to my goal...

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Oni, u get mad so easy. this is too fun. i got more to add!!!!!!

your a poopy face

*cant wait till he responds*

_____________________________________________________________________________________

dugfin: ill just sit int the parking lot and listen to 80's music till u get there. deal?
*put's riffle up*
I'll be there totally not shooting or aiming at your head i will seriously be there at like 9:30 meet me there you still got the same number and i will try to get onii to calm down he forgot that this is a online site and every can talk crap.
*pulls sniper back out* i named her sniper.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
I rep kirby and have a sniper riffle. sense i been on smashboards i'veI rep kirby and have a sniper riffle. had 20 points in infractions i'm naughty:)

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
The only thing that you'll prove by throwing punches at TGM is that you're immature. Respect is earned, not freely given, if you really want his respect beat him in a money match or place decently. Start **** with TGM and you start **** with alot of other people too.

I fight for my friends.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
guys relax onii get angery easy so chill everyone. pluse i got 242.04 percent of the map sethlon thanks for the site.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Aw snap.

Can anybody, preferably somebody who lives close to Beaumont,
come pick me and a friend up for the tourney?

I pm'ed Stiltzskin, but he never pm'ed me back. :(

I can give gas money.
I'd need to know before 3 pm Friday.
Or whenever.
I can have people stay the night at my house if needs be I live like thirty mins from U of H.
PM ME IF YOU CAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom