• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
in low tier, i 3 stocked dmgs jiggs 2 times.......TASTY!

but i can tell he doesnt use low tier alot so i guess its no big deal that i won.

im sorry gness that i had to forfiet(sp?) in the finals of low tier. i really needed to get home.
if that isn't the biggest john ever, then i don't know WHAT is!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
in low tier, i 3 stocked dmgs jiggs 2 times.......TASTY!

but i can tell he doesnt use low tier alot so i guess its no big deal that i won.

im sorry gness that i had to forfiet(sp?) in the finals of low tier. i really needed to get home.
Yes sir you ***** me, Low tier is not my thing and never will be and I will always be ready to tell people about the epic **** I received at your hands. Now see if you had seen how unworthy Wario is and realized his true calling in the low tier, I might not have gotten 3 stocked lol. :)

Wario for Below Falcon-tier.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Yes sir you ***** me, Low tier is not my thing and never will be and I will always be ready to tell people about the epic **** I received at your hands. Now see if you had seen how unworthy Wario is and realized his true calling in the low tier, I might not have gotten 3 stocked lol. :)

Wario for Below Falcon-tier.
I second this.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wario gets his own tier, lol. If you don't recognize this, you fail at everything...now and forever. :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, there should be more low tier. I was surprised so many people entered. And just make the entry $5, since that seems like a reasonable amount. :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I really really want to do a low tier tournament >_<. I play so many low tier characters lol.

In SA we did a Random Character Random Stage tournament with all the stages on. It was amazing.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I really really want to do a low tier tournament >_<. I play so many low tier characters lol.

In SA we did a Random Character Random Stage tournament with all the stages on. It was amazing.
I will state right here and now that Palkia/Dialga > Hylian... and super slow motion donkey punch super armor FTW!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
the event in feb will have all 3 events. but im talkin about a std or fest or mini tourney(like hobo13) thats just low tier. i want to start using mario

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
hylian. other than samus. whos your best low tier.
That would be Ness. Then probably Mario/Ganon.

You should do like...low tier and the bottom half of mid lol.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
That would be Ness. Then probably Mario/Ganon.

You should do like...low tier and the bottom half of mid lol.

its gonna be all low tier. some mids are too good.

Mario ditto. loser buys winners lunch....... food venue is decided by winner.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
its gonna be all low tier. some mids are too good.

Mario ditto. loser buys winners lunch....... food venue is decided by winner.
I would rather Samus ditto. I am much better with Samus then Mario lol.

Gnes

Smash Master
Thats not fair, i had many epic falcon matches that didnt get recorded. and the one match where i get owned, gets recorded :(

gnes likes my grab release to sweetspotted knee.
Ozz likes my boost grab>b-throw

Did u know that was like 5th time playin ness...after playin team loser finals with meta i was like i think i found out how to play with ness...i guess it worked out...i really didnt expect to win though lol...

I love Dojo's facial expression when Xyro was like "I forfeit cuz i need to go to work and its 1:30am" He was like "amdofahuifawoheafandokd"...but with his face...i hope his match with Bwett got recorded...it was amazing...

Gnes

Smash Master
Uhhhh.....Uhhhhh...Uhhh...

I guess if u want...5$...my parents want me to win more money at tournament so i have to do more MM's...Hylian...RCMM at Final Smash or the Sethlon thing...5$...it will happen...u cant run away forever lol...and we should finally play since ive never played your GAW in friendlies...or your Ices...

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
hylian, i challenge you to a ness ditto for ness ownage. you too gnes, we can make them a MM. my ness is pro
Sounds fun :).
Uhhhh.....Uhhhhh...Uhhh...

I guess if u want...5$...my parents want me to win more money at tournament so i have to do more MM's...Hylian...RCMM at Final Smash or the Sethlon thing...5$...it will happen...u cant run away forever lol...and we should finally play since ive never played your GAW in friendlies...or your Ices...
I'm ALWAYS up for RCMM's ^_^. I had another one with Sethlon at gamelot. We have a $5 RCMM like every time we see each other :). It's tradition.

I'm also up for any Brawl+ MM's vs my Ike. Toooo fun :).

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Me and sethlon had a RCsobematch and i would of won if i didn't suicide with MK

yes johns
Lol, MK johns. Would anyone believe me if I said my Meta is terrible? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom