• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

heytallman

CTALL
You're a worse doubles partner than me. I believe I set the gold standard for worst doubles partner ever (ask anyone who has ever teamed with me), and for me to say that you're worse than me...that's just bad. :)
RT, I would like to contend the title of worst doubles partner ever. You've played doubles with me, how many times have I killed you? We should definitely team up at a future HOBO, as team "We Suck at Doubles"

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I believe Gnes, Gea, and Roy can all vouch for me when I say I'm the worst doubles partner ever. It's a title I'm proud to keep. :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
</3

10</3s
If you want to MM just ask. I love MM's and never turn them down unless they are stupid like someones Ganon vs my Random for $100.

Wait.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
If you want to MM just ask. I love MM's and never turn them down unless they are stupid like someones Ganon vs my Random for $100.

Wait.

Depends how HOBO goes, I guess. If I do well enough, at the end of the day I'll MM you [sorta tight on money XD]. Snake's Fsmash vs your Watch best of 5, I'll let you know :p

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Depends how HOBO goes, I guess. If I do well enough, at the end of the day I'll MM you [sorta tight on money XD]. Snake's Fsmash vs your Watch best of 5, I'll let you know :p
Sure. I'm always up for Snake vs GW :).

I'll money match you phantom, or hylian.
Ok. $10 good? You want to play any of my characters specifically?

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Hmm, I'll money match all 3 of you xD. But 3$ each since I'm playing more than one person. Maybe more, we can discuss it before the match, depending on how much extra cash I bring.

Phantom : 2/3 neutral stages? I use Toon Link
Hylian : I'll play your game and watch, doesnt matter to me.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
You can't troll someone from Gamefaqs lol.

Silly TGM.
YARGH!!!

You're a worse doubles partner than me. I believe I set the gold standard for worst doubles partner ever (ask anyone who has ever teamed with me), and for me to say that you're worse than me...that's just bad. :)
DANG! kown is gettig trashed by RT! SWEET!

I'm also down to MM whoever. :)
Although it never happens. XD
if u used a real character we would mm u......poop face

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Haha, I'll still money match him. even if he uses MK, I have exp against a MK, but he also has exp against toon link xD. Xyro, wanna cinnamon match?

Ohh, uses Diddy now?? only played LeTheins diddy a few times, but oh well, good enough.

kown

Smash Lord
I believe Gnes, Gea, and Roy can all vouch for me when I say I'm the worst doubles partner ever. It's a title I'm proud to keep. :)
So if im the worst doubles partner ever....and you claim to say that you hold the title of being the worst double partner ever...than i technically can hold the title better...i win...indian thinking wins!

Gnes

Smash Master
Lets get this straight...yall both SUCK AT DOUBLES!!!!....RT combo breaks his partner and Kown is trash...I love when Roy teams with RT...hes like "get out the way Dave ill kill them all" and Daves like "Roy stop bulling me"...a first place team

I forgot u play Diddy now Dojo...ill stil have that meta for breakfast i get enough stupid diddy from flip...

CY

Smash Ace
Good thing I can beat you with 18 other characters then yeah?

^_^
no you can't . play me at hobo12 with your other characters and get steamrolled big boy.

seriously, list your 18 "characters" and i can choose the ones i wanna MM. then we can play at HOBO 12, sounds like easy money to me.

gg sir, report your match.

Gnes

Smash Master
no you can't . play me at hobo12 with your other characters and get steamrolled big boy.

seriously, list your 18 "characters" and i can choose the ones i wanna MM. then we can play at HOBO 12, sounds like easy money to me.

see why...so confident...Hylian...everyone knows im the Azen of Brawl...we should do a random MM...$10...

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman

I wouldn't mind putting some money on CY for several of Hylian's Characters. Anybody want some action taking Hylian on a few characters?

Hylian: Do post up 18 characters for CY to thrash/get thrashed on.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Hmm, I'll money match all 3 of you xD. But 3$ each since I'm playing more than one person. Maybe more, we can discuss it before the match, depending on how much extra cash I bring.

Phantom : 2/3 neutral stages? I use Toon Link
Hylian : I'll play your game and watch, doesnt matter to me.
Sounds good.

heytallman

CTALL
Furbs, what's going down tomorrow? Anything? That drink station thing? I want to wear a costume somewhere, but I need to know where! Dave, Gea, Keith, you too, what are you guys doing?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Yeauhzzz ok:

Samus/Fox/Marth/Falco/Peach/Doc/Pikachu/Luigi/Roy/DK/Mewtwo/Shiek/Mario/Pichu/ICs/Falcon/Ganondorf/Kirby

Let's do itttt.
see why...so confident...Hylian...everyone knows im the Azen of Brawl...we should do a random MM...$10...
Sure :)
I wouldn't mind putting some money on CY for several of Hylian's Characters. Anybody want some action taking Hylian on a few characters?

Hylian: Do post up 18 characters for CY to thrash/get thrashed on.
Watch out, you might lose a lot of money :). I'm not sure how good CY is at Melee.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Aww ****it. I thought you guys were referring to brawl.
Well, when people talk about GW being trash I assume they mean in melee(because he was) XD.

Hacked Brawl is great. I'll bring a copy so we can all play at HOBO12.
Agreed! I still need to try out the hitstun code.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
haven't you heard? he can shdl and challenges people to melee mm's in brawl threads

edit: hey daimonster i'll answer your question; hylian was talking about brawl at first then when cy called him out on it he pretended he was talking about melee the whole time har har har although it doesn't matter since hylian blows at melee but he knows cy doesn't play melee at all so maybe he can save some face (at least that's what hylian thinks, mouf, however, knows all)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
If anyone is coming to my tournament November 15th, I demand a hacked brawl for friendlies.

Then I will see about a last minute December tournament........hmmmmmm here's what I got in mind:

Brawl+ singles
Brawl teams (NORMAL BRAWL)
Melee teams, THEN singles if there is interest
Gears of War 2 or Soul Calibur IV

I'm pretty sure Brawl+ at 3 stock 7 minute will run faster than normal Brawl. But only one way to find out.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
..I love when Roy teams with RT...hes like "get out the way Dave ill kill them all" and Daves like "Roy stop bulling me"...a first place team
Rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i like the random bursts of trashtalk this thread has

apprarently my new video i made is funny as hell so everyone go watch it (its in my sig)

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
Yam, yam, yam.

Well, the past week's been fun. I wore a different Resident Evil outfit to school everyday. Yeah. Nothing like walking the school campus in various outfits that could theoretically get me thrown in jail. "I don't understand officer. Why can't I walk around the college campus with my A17, glock and Beretta PX4 Storm? I mean, if you WANT to be zombie food, I guess I understand... *cough*" Ah, heh. Nah, they're just replicas. Except for my shotgun. But, well, everyone should have a real shotgun. In case, you know. It's zombie repellent!

Anyways, yeah! One week till Stilt's tourney. Yay. I'm looking forwards to this. So, we're going to have modded Brawl there? That should be interesting.

Oh, Hylian, here's you sig. I keep forgetting to give it to you. Sorry for that. Last week was... Well. Consuming. We'll leave it at that. Copy/paste is quickest. If any one wants a sig, it's $5 for .jpg and $15 for .gifs.

Aaaaand as a reminder, WHobo 1v1 is still $5 to pre-register until Oct. 31st. I suggest you take advantage of this. Remember, the 1v1 has $1000 added to the pot, so pay out is going to be huge. You can register for the tournament now and register for the badge later, FYI.
http://houston-scene.com/tournamentregistration.htm

Edit: Ozz you're video is high-larious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom