• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Take if I can make it to hobo 12 are we still up for our 10 dollar best of 5 MM.. SORRY DOUBLE POST >_<

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Sounds fine to both Santi and Flip :D Except maybe make it 5 stocks a round if we're doing best of 3. If we mess up as often as we did on WiFi, it could take forever, lol.

Don't really see why stage matters though, haha.

Santi

Smash Lord
Sounds fine to both Santi and Flip :D

Don't really see why stage matters though, haha.
Because my stages consist of spikes, thunder and lightning, fire pits, and when you dodge and fight through all of that.... you must watch out for Lord Voldemort in the middle of the stage :D
Not to mention Flip's bananas everywhere.

I'll put in a good piece for Wario though......

Like hmmm
idk
A fart corner or something.

Idk what Im saying or thinking. Im out. Work time.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Because my stages consist of spikes, thunder and lightning, fire pits, and when you dodge and fight through all of that.... you must watch out for Lord Voldemort in the middle of the stage :D
Not to mention Flip's bananas everywhere.

I'll put in a good piece for Wario though......

Like hmmm
idk
A fart corner or something.

Idk what Im saying or thinking. Im out. Work time.
I see that playing Toon Link turns the player's mind into mush :( Even when not mid game he can't stop spamming his garbage ;)

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I see that playing Toon Link turns the player's mind into mush :( Even when not mid game he can't stop spamming his garbage ;)
hey hey hey! we toon links dont spam garbage, its beauty =]

Anywayss, I wanna cinnamon match someone!!1 =@

Gnes

Smash Master
MM from HOBO 10?
I dont recall.

Either way...

It's on son.
Ur right it never got to happen...it will happen next time i see you...next HOBO/OH SNAP i plan to friendly everyone so much my hands will fall off...then ill go home satisfied...

Since my fhhdijnvyhnbti partner isnt goin to OH SNAP...i wonder what im gonna do for teams

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Want another $20 MM?

^_^.
No but I want a G&W ditto that isn't on Corneria lol. How about RC? Although if we do play, you're gonna be near the end of the line; I already got 3 cinnamatches to do and a bunch of friendlies I promised to people beforehand.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Pick Me!!!!!!!!
You're a worse doubles partner than me. I believe I set the gold standard for worst doubles partner ever (ask anyone who has ever teamed with me), and for me to say that you're worse than me...that's just bad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom