• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm not really sure why Arcanine works when so many others don't o.O

Edit: Yay, post editing still wor- ...... WHY IS THE POST EDITOR FUNCTION SO GLITCHY???

Edit edit: I like how Arcanine is on a page by itself in the smilies pages...

:059:

Denti

Smash Master
Okay so my #1 biggest complain is the tournament thread. There is no place where it says the date or area of the tournament anymore. So you now have to click tournament threads and read the thread looking for a date and address. How annoying.

Also they use so many different shades of grey. Besides the color orange all we are is a grey website now.

Also, Topher keeps liking all my posts and I get an alert every time.

Tesh

Smash Hero
This skin is so ugly and plain. Looks like something a student would make on his first day of "website design 101".

Entire site is grey with orange accents. Its like a shallow husk of vibrant.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
im seriously just going to like everyone's posts due to how stupid this is

also...

PINK FLOYD

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Finally smashboards gets a upgrade! Im diggin this look cause its the old srk look. The only thing im not diggin is the server and load times but I know there trying to work everything out. :teemo:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, most all of your complaints (except for the stupid ones) will be fixed. Some of it takes time and some of it needs light to be shed on it. That's why there is a complaint thread.

I'm gonna break in this new layout tonight with a gif party.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So that means thegreatmarth and TGM accounts are unbanned?

Oh my...

Xyro77

I havnt tried but I'm 110% positive the TGM account is unbanned. I'll only use it for melee purposes or if Xyro77 is banned.

Xyro77

Nah I doubt he even checks the boards anymore. If he does, I'll remind AZ of the MLG incident and he will get perm banned again.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I'm pretty sure people that were banned before will go back to being banned, the site migration probably just unbanned them is all.

Now can someone plz tell me how to hide everyones fugly ass sigs.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I'm not sure what they're doing I'm just guessing, but I'm pretty sure if they want to all it would take is a little coding and every old banned member would be banned again.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Go to your profile and look at your "warnings" (they're called warnings instead of infractions now >.>). But to answer your question, no they're still there.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Hmm, not sure, maybe I can see them because I'm a mod, but I would think everyone should be able to see their own. I just clicked on my name > profile page > warnings (it's a tab next to profile posts, recent activity, etc.). For instance KRD it says you have 4 warnings... Xyro has 121...

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
btw, if you guys are having trouble with the layout on the default or dark version... i suggest switching to ruby because at least you can distinguish posts apart and it's a bit more cleaner

Xyro77

I took my math test last Wednesday. I spent 9 hours the day before in the math lab. I understood my HW and test review. I took the test and literally only 5 questions looked similar to the review/homework. I get my test grade in 27min. I'm super scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom