• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
DeAngelo likes this.
Oh yea mayne. This is like srk meets smashboards. This go hard in the paint shawty what u thank! Im ready to see what kind of skins they gonna come with. They can get real creative with it. The new srk is dirty a s s cheeks and they need to go back to the OG way. If it aint broke dont be trying to fix it!

Ps: Im collecting trophy's like if I won some tournaments in my alerts. 2 good! :bubblebobble:

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I took my math test last Wednesday. I spent 9 hours the day before in the math lab. I understood my HW and test review. I took the test and literally only 5 questions looked similar to the review/homework. I get my test grade in 27min. I'm super scared.
I take my calculus test this week. 4 multiple choice and 5 free response make up the test. WELP.

Let us know how you did.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Oh and my test wasn't multiple choice like he said it was so I'm pretty much F-ed. Test results in 8min.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
A=1
B=3
C=5
D=7
E=3

Those numbers^ represent how many people made As, Bs, Cs, Ds and Fs on our 1st College Algebra test we took last Wednesday. I made a 74 on the test. Not good at all but definitely not an F. Then again, if u add in the 1st quiz (i made a 15) and then the 2nd quiz (i made a 56) i am indeed failing really bad.

We have now moved on to more crazy stuff that feels even harder than before (even though it has nothing to do with what we have already covered). This time we are doing stuff like "Variations" and "complex numbers"

Variations is pretty much all word problems that involve stuff like this:

"Y varies jointly as X and Z and inversely as the square of W."
Y=12/15
X=16
Z=3
W=5
Im supposed to know all sorts of formulas and plug in those numbers^ in.

Then we have literally contradicting math BS called complex numbers. Here is the stuff im supposed to do:

5 square root of -32 square root of -8. That somehow equals -80 LMAO
or
-2i(-2i)^5 (3i)^3. That somehow equals 1728i ROFL
or
i^6=i^5 x i=i x i= i^2=-1 LOL

So yea this stuff is much harder and its only the first day after test 1. If i can just pass this poo poo math class ill never have to look at this **** ever again. Its pure history classes after this school year.

Gea

Smash Master
Macs can get viruses, dingdong. As can linux, as can android/ios, as can a calculator. They are less likely to get them because closed system and because market share. It's way more efficient to prey on the largest market share. Either way either you use the same password everywhere and for everything, had a really weak password, or you fell prey to a keylogger/phishing scam.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
That's fine, mine doesn't have a virus. Could I have gotten hacked, sure, it's happened before. But i'm 99% sure I don't have a virus.

Igetitpoppin01

Smash Apprentice
I hate ppl that still use antiviruses... dear God lol. Asa's computer is full of ****, that poor thing is running like a million applications on start up, makes me sad.

Gea

Smash Master
That's fine, mine doesn't have a virus. Could I have gotten hacked, sure, it's happened before. But i'm 99% sure I don't have a virus.
You do understand how "getting hacked" works, right? No one brute-forced your gmail password to send out an ad for penis-pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom