• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Most bronies tend to be furries. But even in the huge cesspool of any fandoms (pokemon, Sanic, or even Smash) there's normal people.
Bronies/Furries tend to be gay to answer your question. 1:10 ratio at the least.
I dunno Pwii.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Please use the Houston thread as your reference.

I promise nothing bad will happen to your grade...

:phone:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I think of it as like how... all squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares. Just replaces square with brony and rectangle with furry.

All you Bronys are so square.

Edit: Random, and I dunno if this will actually help you, but if you need like... sources or something, and if you're talking about furries, this might count as a source http://www.klisoura.com/fs2011v.html It's some furry survey results thingy that a few thousand furries took back in 2011.

:059:

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
get outta here with that BRONY talk BRO.

the limit of (x^2)/(1-cos2x) as x approaches 0

I know the answer is .5 but can any of you help me with what the simplification steps are?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm just glad GW got banned.

I wanted to strangle myself after reading his crap.

Changing a door handle on a Camry is the most annoying thing I have experienced so far this year.

Gea

Smash Master
Sorry Razer, that kinda stuff was too many years ago for me, but have you tried Wolfram to see if it gives you enough to work off of? You may also want to try the Khan Academy if you need different notes on trig/limits

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
F. Yeah I was on Wolfram, but unfortunately it uses this **** theorem that I know about, but we havn't learned it in class yet so I can't use it for my work -.-

Just need to practice simplifying. I'll probably go to tutoring this week to help me get better at these types of problems.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
MR GW is banned? Sweet, the wang ninjas got to him faster than I thought. When he comes back, he will be a new man...........or a depressed one.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Used to pride myself in math by completing Calc 2 in '11, but then the remainder of my requirements are Comp Sci classes. I don't even remember half the **** from then. Still, **** limits even then. If any, that (1-cos2x) simplifies to something if I can recall.

Igetitpoppin01

Smash Apprentice
you prob have to multiple den and num by (1+cosx), then u get a pyth identity which simplifies into sinx, then split the fraction, and it will end up being 1*1*1/1cos0+1 =.5? Idk since the answer is .5 maybe it will turn out like this but idk, do it on paper bby. Math THO.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guess he's saying he's "thirsty"

The burnt race started using the word "thirsty" to describe their wants/needs for girls/sex and other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom