• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
F every single one of you in the most brutal of ways. I hope a barbaric pak-attack lumber jack by the name of Bubba Gump savagely has "his way" with you and your heinous anus until u become mentally ******** from the brute force of his "axe." I also hope that after he is done enjoying your booty, you get to have the honor of bleeding from that area for the next 15 years. The red stream of liquid life will be so intense that you must wear multiple female "period" pads. Your friends will call you a bich. Your family will call you a bich. Even legit biches will call you a bich. The days of you being a man as well as a human are over. You are now a ********, bleeding bich who took it up the tail pipe. You will forever look over your shoulder for fear of Mr Gump. I say this because once Bubba has "his way" with you .......he WILL get it again. He won't stop hunting you down. HE CAN'T STOP HUNTING YOU DOWN.

Have a nice day and Bubba will see you soon.

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The Falchiom Blade will have to wait one more day...

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
F every single one of you in the most brutal of ways. I hope a barbaric pak-attack lumber jack by the name of Bubba Gump savagely has "his way" with you and your heinous anus until u become mentally ******** from the brute force of his "axe." I also hope that after he is done enjoying your booty, you get to have the honor of bleeding from that area for the next 15 years. The red stream of liquid life will be so intense that you must wear multiple female "period" pads. Your friends will call you a bich. Your family will call you a bich. Even legit biches will call you a bich. The days of you being a man as well as a human are over. You are now a ********, bleeding bich who took it up the tail pipe. You will forever look over your shoulder for fear of Mr Gump. I say this because once Bubba has "his way" with you .......he WILL get it again. He won't stop hunting you down. HE CAN'T STOP HUNTING YOU DOWN.

That is every Saturday night.

Player-4

See you in 25 years

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
http://youtu.be/wQKKj_qeOBQ

HELLOOOO BOYSSSSSSSSSS
I'M BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!

SOOOOOO $TONED **** MAN AW $HIT ***** HELLA MOTHA ****ING 666 ODD FUTURE MAN BRO CHECK THIS OUT MY SWAG WITH THE WHAT WHOLE 666 420 $$$$ HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLA SWED CASH ****ING MARIJUANA CIGARETTES GANGSTA GANGSTA EAZY-E C.R.E.A.M. SO BAKED OFF OF THE BOBMARLEY GANJA 420 **** PURE OG KUUSSHHH LEGALIZE CRYSTAL WEED.

S.M.O.K.E.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Well looky here^ another HORRIFIC post.

And by whom?

A NEW GEN NERD OF COURSE!

edit: the Independence Day reference was good though.

Cowsaymeow

Smash Cadet
Not that I know of! Are you trying to get into the Brawl, Melee, or Project M scene? Wasn't too sure from your post.
Melee.

Project M seemed eh to me, but I think I'll have to play more of it to get a better understanding (game still felt floaty to me and took way too long imo. Maybe it was 'cause it was my first time)

play melee don't play brawl
I intend to play Melee :)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
lmfao the past two posts in combination made me laugh so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom