• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
PJ is black
Black people steal
PJ stole your money

Case closed.

Well to set the story straight, Austin left his wallet out on the living room floor with flowing cash seeping out at the seams. And apparently he owed Asa $80 some odd dollars for ****, so Pj grabbed the cash and split then gave it to Asa.

So moral of the story. Hold your own ******s responsible first and don't leave your money lying around out in the ****ing open you ****ing ******.

Trela

Smash Lord
No one is allowed over until I get my 80+ dollars back that was stolen from my wallet. That is ****ing bull**** I NEEDED that.
If you come over please have my money. Thanks.
Give Austin's money back :"(

:phone:
Well well well how the tables have turned. Now you know how RT feels. Wahahahaha.
God everytime I view this thread it's a bunch of depressing ****.

Someone really stole $80 from a friend? Lol, wow..
Well to set the story straight, Austin left his wallet out on the living room floor with flowing cash seeping out at the seams. And apparently he owed Asa $80 some odd dollars for ****, so Pj grabbed the cash and split then gave it to Asa.

So moral of the story. Hold your own ******s responsible first and don't leave your money lying around out in the ****ing open you ****ing ******.
The cash was spread out all over the floor like this *****h tried to make it rain. ****ing new gens.
Lmaoooooooooooooooooo. WELP!

Sync.

Smash Champion
Ok, well I need it back. It's my wallet don't be *******s. I've trusted you guys for years. If I thought someone weird or unknown was there I would be a little more cautious.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
KRD if your car is in such conditions it really is worth it to get AAA. It essentially pays itself back in one tow and they have pretty good response times. Anything over an hour of waiting is bull****. If you were on this side of town I'd suggest Wood's Towing Service but I have no clue about there. Sorry to hear about your troubles. If you can afford it also it's time to get a spare.
Yeah I'll look into that. My car's actually been in good shape and stuff, and my mom rarely had problems with it. I have no idea why the tire blew out. But I'll definitely look into AAA after this because today was just crazy. Also, I have/had a spare, but it turned out it had no air x.x Things I didn't realize at the time, but had been planning to check out this week and stuff. This just kinda happened before I could get stuff checked out.

My uncle ended up showing up at 6:00PM (My tire blew out at 2:00PM. I spent most of that time calling different places to try to get at least anyone who would tow my car). My uncle suggested to put the spare on anyways despite it being low on air, seeing as I couldn't get anyone to come, so I drove it a little bit like that, just enough to get off the freeway and go into some random parking lot (I was literally driving on the rim of the spare tire, it was that low). Then we went to a walmart, got a new tire, and put it on, so I was able to finally get home by 8:00. I made sure to get a warranty and stuff on that tire too, just in case, and I'm going to go tomorrow to a car place and have them check the other tires, just in case. The people who sold me this tire were confused about the blowout on mine though and said they've never seen anything like it. I asked if it looked like there was something wrong with my tire before and they said they didn't know, but that it looked like I probably hit something on the freeway that was small, but did just enough damage to mess it up as badly as it did.

:059:

Xyro77

Ok, well I need it back. It's my wallet don't be *******s. I've trusted you guys for years. If I thought someone weird or unknown was there I would be a little more cautious.
They betrayed your trust.....

Trust that you built with them for years.....

Its totally shatter now......

Kick them out......

And start anew...........

Free of the scum that stole your money........

WWW.SyncStopBeingADummyYaDummy.org

Xyro77

Dude now your story doesnt add up

First it was "im missing 80"

now its "i got 40 back but im still missing 90"

you are a ****ing liar and all you want is extra money from people who didnt steal it

f you dude

Asa

Smash Hero
pj owed me 37 for the electric bill
sync owed pj 30 apparently so pj gave me 40 from austins wallet

there was also 40 under my bed which is probably austins since his moeny was all over the floor

Xyro77

So now its 107$?

This is some pyramid scheme enron dynasty warriors **** going on here.

****ing sex saloon is a **** place to live

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It doesn't matter, all money goes to me eventually.

Tesh

Smash Hero
rofl why are you posting about it when the involved parties live with you?
Asa said it was forty and I'm still missing like 90 bucks.

you are a ****ing liar and all you want is extra money from people who didnt steal it

f you dude

there was also 40 under my bed which is probably austins since his moeny was all over the floor
So now its 107$?

130 or 107 dollars in 20s?
i'm glad you're safe, bruce willis

please visit our site to view this image.

LMAO when i got up for work I saw all that money on the floor and I was like "I could take this wad of money, but i dont like to carry this much cash".

I think its just kinda funny that you dropped a wad of cash in the middle of the floor in your living room. I figured it belonged to p4 or pwii since they were the only ones asleep in the living room.

I mean honetsly, you didnt even just leave your wallet on the floor. It was like wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open with 20s all over.

edit: Xyro hard reads and entire race :/

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion

f you dude

So now its 107$?

rofl why are you posting about it when the involved parties live with you?

130 or 107 dollars in 20s?

please visit our site to view this image.

LMAO when i got up for work I saw all that money on the floor and I was like "I could take this wad of money, but i dont like to carry this much cash".

I think its just kinda funny that you dropped a wad of cash in the middle of the floor in your living room. I figured it belonged to p4 or pwii since they were the only ones asleep in the living room.

I mean honetsly, you didnt even just leave your wallet on the floor. It was like wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open with 20s all over.

edit: Xyro hard reads and entire race :/

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
All this owed money amuses me...

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom