• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Goodbye so soon
And isn't this a crime?
We know by now that time knows how to fly

So here's goodbye so soon
You'll find your separate way
With time so short I'll say so long
And go so soon
Goodbye

You followed me, I followed you
We were like each other's shadows for a while
Now as you see, this game is through
So although it hurts, I'll try to smile
As I say

Goodbye so soon
And isn't this a crime?
So here's goodbye so soon You'll find your separate way

And go so soon
Goodbye

Goodbye so soon
And isn't this a crime?

And go so soon
Goodbye

You followed me, I followed you
We were like each other's shadows for a while
Now as you see, this game is through
So although it hurts, I'll try to smile
As I say

Goodbye so soon
And isn't this a crime?

And go so soon
Goodbye

:phone:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Guys, i was posted already (like 5 pages ago) but here is the AiB link for HOBO 39 again. Even though no one uses that site anymore, please click attend.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13941

Also, zano can you post the link to the LSC thread and the HOBO thread on the HOBO 39 AiB page? I would do it but i STILL cant log into AiB.
Done. Also I still haven't gotten the info about the TOs, idk where you pm'd it to me but I never received anything.

Gea

Smash Master
Yea that's the purpose of the questions. To see if there are any contradictions. But like you said, some of the wording is janky.

I think the average was 20. I scored a 40. Not sure if that's bad or good.

The higher you scored, the more contradictory you are. I scored a 13.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The higher you scored, the more contradictory you are. I scored a 13.
So Xyro got a 40, but average is 20...

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm feeling like Leaf with my car broke down on the side of the freeway. Hopefully it won't take them 3 hrs to get here and then longer to replace the tire. I'm hoping to at least get home sometime today >.<

:059:

Xyro77

Took my first math (algebra) quiz today. I made a 15. A ****ING 15! I'm pissed!!!!!

No SWF or anything fun until further notice.

Bye.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
He is a savant...

But in all seriousness, how could that happen?

Xyro77

He gives partial credit even if u get the answer wrong. So if i got a 15 it means i didn't get the answer correct nor did i do the work right. What bothers me is that VERY LITTLE of the "skills" i acquired in my previous 2 remedial math classes show up in this college algebra class. Its all new ****. I literally wasted time/money on those baby math classes just so i could continue sucking at math. Absolutely incredible.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
It's now been 3 hours and no tow truck or anything has shown up yet even though I called 3 hours ago. Oh my ****ing God. If my uncle gets here before them then I'll never rely on anything in Houston again.

Xyro77

Did you get your quiz back? Let your son take a look at it.

nope. i just saw him put Xs on 99% of everything and write "15" on it. Ill get it back on Wednesday and post a pic.

he was pretty upset the whole time he was grading every bodies papers. he is the super nice middle eastern dude who knows his stuff but i think he expects us to know all the elementary algebra stuff by heart because he totally skips that stuff. then he goes in to "college algebra" stuff and assumes that since its not that big of a leap from the stuff we already know, he should be able to skim over it with only showing minor detail. he only goes into full detail on new stuff.

god i hope i can pass this **** class. just this one math class and ill never have to deal with that nerd **** ever again.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Pft, I'll come over when I want.

But seriously, that is ****ed up. At least you have a potential list of suspects...

Igetitpoppin01

Smash Apprentice
PatrickJMT on youtube has tutorials on how to do anything math related, they're linear, easy and simple, I usually hit him up for help when I need to review some algebraic concepts. Also lol money newgens.

Gea

Smash Master
It's now been 3 hours and no tow truck or anything has shown up yet even though I called 3 hours ago. Oh my ****ing God. If my uncle gets here before them then I'll never rely on anything in Houston again.

KRD if your car is in such conditions it really is worth it to get AAA. It essentially pays itself back in one tow and they have pretty good response times. Anything over an hour of waiting is bull****. If you were on this side of town I'd suggest Wood's Towing Service but I have no clue about there. Sorry to hear about your troubles. If you can afford it also it's time to get a spare.

Allan I'll tutor you but I'd have to charge. Not even joking.

Sync, it's time for you to come down hard hammer on things.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
KRD, what number did you call?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
As soon as I got to two related questions I realized what this was. I had two contradictions and both stemmed from the phrasing of the question more than any personal belief on the subject. Oh well I was well under the average even with those.
I agree with the wording.

Either way, above average with only one tension that I had already identified a long time ago.
Super. :applejack:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Well to set the story straight, Austin left his wallet out on the living room floor with flowing cash seeping out at the seams. And apparently he owed Asa $80 some odd dollars for ****, so Pj grabbed the cash and split then gave it to Asa.

So moral of the story. Hold your own ******s responsible first and don't leave your money lying around out in the ****ing open you ****ing ******.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Well to set the story straight, Austin left his wallet out on the living room floor with flowing cash seeping out at the seams. And apparently he owed Asa $80 some odd dollars for ****, so Pj grabbed the cash and split then gave it to Asa.

So moral of the story. Hold your own ******s responsible first and don't leave your money lying around out in the ****ing open you ****ing ******.
The cash was spread out all over the floor like this *****h tried to make it rain. ****ing new gens.
Lmaoooooooooooooooooo. WELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom