• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's no worse than the in game model in a T rated game by the ESRB. Selective moderation is the worst. Either enforce all the rules or hop off the "borderline" crap.

*removed*
Honestly, this. :applejack:

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
A clothed butt is a different story from an exposed butt.
Those images were incredibly borderline, but it was the opinion of the staff that it should have been removed.
No infraction was originally applied, but a warning was given for the second image because it was posted after the original was removed.

I don't mind talking things out or helping y'all to voice your complaints to the rest of the staff, but you have to meet me halfway and not post what is essentially the same image after it is removed once.

EDIT: Actually, I could just do this...

Tesh

Smash Hero
Now you are censoring screenshots from the games this site revolves around. Better head over to gamefaqs and make sure no one is posting codes.

Baited.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Ugh, major problem with the Wii U. You can't access the "HOME" menu while in an online mode. Apparently practice mode in Tekken is an online mode so if I want to use the home menu I have to exit to the main menu select offline mode (which is the sub menu where i found practice mode) then press HOME.

How did they overlook (or worse, intentionally design) something like this. If I am constantly online, I should be able to use the menu online. Garbage Nintendo.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Its because the home menu pauses the game I guess, which is what happens in single player gamers on xbox and ps3 when you access the system menu. However, when online it simply lets you access the menu without pausing the game.

How am I supposed to message people while playing if this doesn't work? Or use this amazing internet browser that sounded so cool? I have to exit to the main menu to do anything anyway so who the **** cares!!?

Tesh

Smash Hero

Tickets have just gone on sale thru April 30th guys, so head over to Megabus.com and book your trips for Events #1(HOBO) and #2(Revolution).
[COLLAPSE="March 9th, Houston, TX"]
[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="April 13th, Dallas, TX"]
[/COLLAPSE]​

Go buy your tickets for Revolution guys.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The new Pokemom look disgusting.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I like the way the new starters look. First time since gen 3 that I've liked the starters.

Looks like I'll start with Fennekin if I go by the pattern I have. Bulbasaur (Grass) > Totodile (Water) > Torchic (Fire) > Turtwig (Grass) > Oshawott (Water) > Fennekin (Fire)

:059:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Starters look like poop except for the froggy. Ill start with the fire type cause i always do on poke games.

That blue legendary poke at the end looks cool.

If i get this it would be for the 3d/story. ive given up on the actual pokes long ago. IceCream Cones/mirros/washing machines/chandeliers.......THAT is what pokemon turned into. they ran out of ideas and wrecked the original intent of pokemon that was set in gen 1.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The only thing I liked was the Pokemon actually interact during battle instead of static sprites.

I wonder what Explosion looks like...or worse, Toxic. Pokemon just vomitting poison liquid everywhere.

:phone:

Xyro77

The only thing I liked was the Pokemon actually interact during battle instead of static sprites.

I wonder what Explosion looks like...or worse, Toxic. Pokemon just vomitting poison liquid everywhere.

maybe they will get the pokemon sizes right for once.

WhaleLord vs Weedle would look sweet.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Arceus vs Diglett.

Diglett used Fly!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
X&Y looks sick imo. Waaaay better than B&W. The legendaries look pretty legit as well, and I agree with Allan, Froakie looks the best out of the starters.

Maybe this gen won't suck and competitive will be fun, hopefully.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I can predict the future...

Every Pokemon learns Stealth Rock.

Weather moves tutor.

New broken abilities.

New Eevee types (heavily hinted in the past few months)

Flareon still being garbage.

Good times.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
That's pretty much how it always it, but it works out in the end.

Although I'm gonna be pissed if they come out with a Pokemon that looks like the ****ing letter "Z" for their third game of the series.

Xyro77

That's pretty much how it always it, but it works out in the end.

Although I'm gonna be pissed if they come out with a Pokemon that looks like the ****ing letter "Z" for their third game of the series.
i think the X and Y is representing the xy chromosome thingy you learn about in biology. and since breeding (started in gen 2) and now FUSING are a major ordeal (even though it was used once in b/w 2) i think they are gonna start fusing all pokemon in this gen.

just a guess

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Well BW2 is the only hand held Pokes I haven't played, but that would make sense. But if that's the case what would the third game be? Pokemon T-virus?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well BW2 is the only hand held Pokes I haven't played, but that would make sense. But if that's the case what would the third game be? Pokemon T-virus?
Yes, now I can have Nemesis on my team...bursting through Pokemon Center doors...

Also, there is such a thing as W and Z chromosome in other animals, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom