• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Allan, how are things?

*listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSMd5OSkYa8 as you read. it helps the horrible news taste better*

If i could describe with a gif what i have been feeling for the past 14 days it would probably be this v v v v

^ ^ ^ I honestly have considered it on many occasions but i always take a step back and realize that is selfish and it would literally solve not one issue.

But seriously though, its still really really horrible and i feel like total **** but im SLOWLY trying to get better/over it. Ive lost 15Lbs due to me not eating and i cant sleep still cause every time i close my eyes i think of her. Whats crazy is that I have literally zero interest in the internet/election/games/movies/tv/friends its really really weird and i dont know how to fix it. I sold/threw away/moved out anything that was amandas or me+amandas (cant even look at it). Im trying to start over/turn a new leaf/clean das slate, if you know what i mean.

Here is what happened for those of you that dont know.

Pretty much right after claire was born(1.3 years ago) amanda started to feel that i wasnt "devoted" enough to her and that i was "pushing her away." Meaning, we didnt hug/kiss/hold hands/cuddle/sex/do things as a husband+wife as much as she thought we should. I knew this was happening because i noticed my internet/gaming/netflix usage was going up and that i was gone every weekend at tournaments but i did nothing about it because i thought she was being overly clingy. Then we would always argue over the small things (ironically, never the big things) and we were both to ****ing stupid to let it or or just give in. During all of this she never ONCE looked me in the face and said "BABE I AM GOING TO LEAVE YOU IF YOU DONT STRAIGHTEN UP" nor did she ever say "BABE I THINK WE NEED COUNSELING." She only dropped small hidden little hints that im too ****ing stupid to see. I dont know about you guys but in order to get a point across, i must be told point blank. She never did that. But anyways, about a month ago she finally emotionally/mentally "gave up" on our marriage and i JUST got it.

now lets fast forward to......

So 2 Sundays ago while i was at work she sent me a text saying "we need a break. I left the house and have taken claire. we are at my moms house." Literally, an hour after that text was sent to me she met up with a dude from work and had sex in his car. That is what you call adultery/affair/cheating/unfaithful...ect. I didnt know this at the time so i assumed she needed a few days to cool down so on Tuesday i invited her over for a super special candle light dinner. I even made her dessert! She comes in and she told me that she needs to tell me something before we begin. She then began to tell me she slept with another man the night she sent me the text. I look at her square in the face and told her to get the **** out of this house and i drove her home. I busted in her house and told her whole family and then took back my grandmothers ring i gave her at our wedding.

And you know what the kicker is? You know what her REASON for cheating on me was? "She found a guy at work who gives her the attention she wants/needs."

WTF can i say to that? I understand that its a CHOICE to take off your pants and bang another guy but at the same time i OPENED that door for her. Counter? nah i cant. i ****ed up.

So anyways, ive filed for divorce and the papers will be signed into law on January 5th 2013. Ive decided to let amanda have the majority of time with Claire because she IS her mom and i MUST finish school/make money now that i have to pay for everything by myself (amanda paid for 90% of the bills when we were together) This means ill be officially free from her and free to do whatever i want. TBH though, those 60 "cooling off" days dont really exist in my mind because she has moved on (clearly) and i am actively trying to move on and find another hot girl. Speaking of that hot girl, here she is.

Yes shes a Mexico. if she declines me, ill cut her green card up and ship her back to her 3rd world rat hole of a country.

We went on a date last night and it went really well. Its funny cause this is the first time in my adult life (ive been with amanda since i was 18 and im 24 now) im actually going out on real dates with women (maybe some men, i COULD go gay if i want) and i dont feel a bit negative about it. In fact, i kinda feel like this guy v v v v v v

So yea that's whats been happening for the past 2-3 weeks and im sorry ive not responded to all of yalls PMs/posts/texts/calls but i was (and still am) in a really ****ty place in my life right now and i wanted to talk to people but i really didnt at the same time, you know? Anyways, dont expect me to be all happy/funnny or hangin out as much as i used to because school/work/claire are my #1 goals right now. The days of fun fun v v v v v v v v

Yea those days are on hold for a long while.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
dang, well i hope you get your life back on track, it looks hard but you're on the right path.

we'll go to pink's pizza one day and talk about zairs when you're das ready

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
*asks Xyro if he want to watch movie with me*

*no response*

You've broken my heart too many times...

Xyro77

*asks Xyro if he want to watch movie with me*

*no response*

You've broken my heart too many times...
i have work on weekends for like the past 8 years. if u wanna go on a weekday we can def go but on a weekend is prob a no

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Xyro, you've scorned this panda too many times...

That aside, welcome back. Things have been...bad without you in this thread.

Wii U soon...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's odd, he chooses to hang out with the new gens, but not the old gens...

Xyro77

Allan you need to hit some of that chronic
not sure what that is. tbh though, ive thought about drinking a few times throughout this ordeal. ive resisted so far. if there was some sort of cinnamon alcohol i would HIGHLY consider it.

Xyro77

Hey Pj/sync/marbar/asa me and razer are gonna hang wednesday afternoon and wanna know if we can come over like around 530 or 6. is that ok or will u guys be working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom