• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
not sure what that is. tbh though, ive thought about drinking a few times throughout this ordeal. ive resisted so far. if there was some sort of cinnamon alcohol i would HIGHLY consider it.
Weed lol, it's much better than alcohol and doesn't **** you up mentally or physically like alcohol

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Things would have been...interesting if Prohibition actually worked.

sheikamaru

jive
allan you are the hero that houston doesn't deserve!!!!

i almost took ally to game 3 :(

**** robs

**** not being mentally ready meaning having singles bracket start off at 10pm at night wtf.... so i was dasleep.

**** *** ****ing ***gor counter pick fat ****s who ruin this game by picking your charaters cp... im glad denti whupped das ***.

ty zync for teaming w/ me.

ty pj for not going to jail.

ty zano for making it out of pools

ty pwii for keeping me up and doing work.

ty houston for support.

apex im commin.. hopefully.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
no offense but literally no one cared and or knew WABA was going on. had you been playing a REAL game like fzero GX we might have cared

KRDsonic

Smash Master
*Reads a few pages back* Damn that sucks Xyro. Cheaters will always try to come up with bull**** excuses to justify what they did and try to make it sound like it's your fault, but the thing is, if someone's gonna cheat, it's 100% their fault.

Sorry, I just hate it when someone cheats on someone else and tries to make it seem like it was the other person's fault, cause it's like, they already did something to hurt you, why do they feel the need to hurt you even more?

:059:

BioDG

Smash Ace
Went ahead and read that post. I wish you the best with your new direction Xyro

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
*Reads a few pages back* Damn that sucks Xyro. Cheaters will always try to come up with bull**** excuses to justify what they did and try to make it sound like it's your fault, but the thing is, if someone's gonna cheat, it's 100% their fault.

Sorry, I just hate it when someone cheats on someone else and tries to make it seem like it was the other person's fault, cause it's like, they already did something to hurt you, why do they feel the need to hurt you even more?

:059:
Went ahead and read that post. I wish you the best with your new direction Xyro
The hardest part isnt the part of forgiving her nor is it the part of trying to move on. Its the fact that everything i do in my daily life was stuff WE did and now she is doing that same stuff with that other guy. It just eats at me. Had this been just a girlfriend, it wouldn't be THAT bad but me and Amanda were together for 6 years (from 18-24) and we had a kid. We went everywhere and did everything. People are telling me "to get over something like this, it takes time, lots of time" and i ask them about how long and nearly everybody says "about a year." Every day feels like a year lololol so its gonna suck for a long time.

Thanks for caring and the kind words though. it does kinda help.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Xyro, if you believe in that sort of dark magic, you might try therapy if you have the cash.

And by therapy I could mean making up for your prime time party years you missed out on 18-24. Or some sort of voodoo mind reading psychologist.
I think what this situation would actually call for though is Whobo 5: MK, ICs, FemaleBall and Chains banned, hot tiggle bitties allowed

Not to get too cliche' though, but I'm reminded of the parable of the warrior that falls into the abyss.
[collapse="Motivational Parable Paraphrased"]
The warrior did his best to follow the good path. Without warning, the warrior takes a wrong step and falls into the abyss. Ghosts provoke him, loneliness torments him. Now that he is more aware of his acts, he did not think this would happen.

But it did. Alone in the darkness, he prays to God.
"Master, I fell again into the abyss ", he says. ”The waters are deep and dark. How could you let this happen to me?"
"Remember something ", responded God. "What drowns is not the dive, but letting your head stay beneath the surface."

The warrior uses his remaining strength to get out of the situation he is in.[/collapse]

TLDR: Keep your head up. Keep on swimming

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
*listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSMd5OSkYa8 as you read. it helps the horrible news taste better*

If i could describe with a gif what i have been feeling for the past 14 days it would probably be this v v v v

^ ^ ^ I honestly have considered it on many occasions but i always take a step back and realize that is selfish and it would literally solve not one issue.

But seriously though, its still really really horrible and i feel like total **** but im SLOWLY trying to get better/over it. Ive lost 15Lbs due to me not eating and i cant sleep still cause every time i close my eyes i think of her. Whats crazy is that I have literally zero interest in the internet/election/games/movies/tv/friends its really really weird and i dont know how to fix it. I sold/threw away/moved out anything that was amandas or me+amandas (cant even look at it). Im trying to start over/turn a new leaf/clean das slate, if you know what i mean.

Here is what happened for those of you that dont know.

Pretty much right after claire was born(1.3 years ago) amanda started to feel that i wasnt "devoted" enough to her and that i was "pushing her away." Meaning, we didnt hug/kiss/hold hands/cuddle/sex/do things as a husband+wife as much as she thought we should. I knew this was happening because i noticed my internet/gaming/netflix usage was going up and that i was gone every weekend at tournaments but i did nothing about it because i thought she was being overly clingy. Then we would always argue over the small things (ironically, never the big things) and we were both to ****ing stupid to let it or or just give in. During all of this she never ONCE looked me in the face and said "BABE I AM GOING TO LEAVE YOU IF YOU DONT STRAIGHTEN UP" nor did she ever say "BABE I THINK WE NEED COUNSELING." She only dropped small hidden little hints that im too ****ing stupid to see. I dont know about you guys but in order to get a point across, i must be told point blank. She never did that. But anyways, about a month ago she finally emotionally/mentally "gave up" on our marriage and i JUST got it.

now lets fast forward to......

So 2 Sundays ago while i was at work she sent me a text saying "we need a break. I left the house and have taken claire. we are at my moms house." Literally, an hour after that text was sent to me she met up with a dude from work and had sex in his car. That is what you call adultery/affair/cheating/unfaithful...ect. I didnt know this at the time so i assumed she needed a few days to cool down so on Tuesday i invited her over for a super special candle light dinner. I even made her dessert! She comes in and she told me that she needs to tell me something before we begin. She then began to tell me she slept with another man the night she sent me the text. I look at her square in the face and told her to get the **** out of this house and i drove her home. I busted in her house and told her whole family and then took back my grandmothers ring i gave her at our wedding.

And you know what the kicker is? You know what her REASON for cheating on me was? "She found a guy at work who gives her the attention she wants/needs."

WTF can i say to that? I understand that its a CHOICE to take off your pants and bang another guy but at the same time i OPENED that door for her. Counter? nah i cant. i ****ed up.

So anyways, ive filed for divorce and the papers will be signed into law on January 5th 2013. Ive decided to let amanda have the majority of time with Claire because she IS her mom and i MUST finish school/make money now that i have to pay for everything by myself (amanda paid for 90% of the bills when we were together) This means ill be officially free from her and free to do whatever i want. TBH though, those 60 "cooling off" days dont really exist in my mind because she has moved on (clearly) and i am actively trying to move on and find another hot girl. Speaking of that hot girl, here she is.

Yes shes a Mexico. if she declines me, ill cut her green card up and ship her back to her 3rd world rat hole of a country.

We went on a date last night and it went really well. Its funny cause this is the first time in my adult life (ive been with amanda since i was 18 and im 24 now) im actually going out on real dates with women (maybe some men, i COULD go gay if i want) and i dont feel a bit negative about it. In fact, i kinda feel like this guy v v v v v v

So yea that's whats been happening for the past 2-3 weeks and im sorry ive not responded to all of yalls PMs/posts/texts/calls but i was (and still am) in a really ****ty place in my life right now and i wanted to talk to people but i really didnt at the same time, you know? Anyways, dont expect me to be all happy/funnny or hangin out as much as i used to because school/work/claire are my #1 goals right now. The days of fun fun v v v v v v v v

Yea those days are on hold for a long while.
This reminds me of something:

dont you have a wife

uhh yea but shes at home. plus, i dont wanna talk to her.

Do you love her with all your heart?

:phone:

.............................no

i love SAMMY with all my heart.

Is she the most important in your life?

nope. samus is. everyone else can go F their Fs in the F for all i F-ing care.

Oh, I see. Then I feel sorry for your wife.

Remember?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123&highlight=Wife+love&page=6177

I just wanna say, I feel you man. I really do.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
In less serious news, I'm playing Star Sticker...it's not as bad as people are making it out to be, but it's not as good as the second one, obviously.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
aerolink did you really just go back to dig all that up? wtf?

G
T
F
O

On top of that, I noticed you did it from a mobile device. Effing pathetic.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I just wanted to pointed something out that I thought was interesting... Interesting how what Allan described his wife's reason for cheating is similiar in connection to the questions I asked months ago. I'm sorry for Xyro's situation, I hope he really does move on (and I know he will) and I know what he's going through, at least the emotional feelings that come with it.

Gea

Smash Master
Dude, if you mean well you'll edit and delete all of your posts. You are one cluless mother****er and less classy than methheads sucking **** for a quarter. Like, I am serious when I say I think your post was the worst post I have ever seen on SWF, and there is a treasure trove of horrible posts.

Turn off your phone, go sit somewhere quiet and think about what you did. If you still see nothing wrong with it, improve society by never communicating with another human being again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom