• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Depends who you ask what's going on, that person will just twist anything they say to favor their presidential pick. Voting without knowing nothing is dumb imo, just don't be one of those idiots who spout nonsense about the other side with terrible bias and no knowledge of anything

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If you don't know anything about the issues, don't vote.

An uninformed vote is far worse than not voting.

heytallman

CTALL
I heavily considered abstaining voting for president. And while I don't feel like sharing who I voted for, just on principle, I'll gladly discuss how I voted on the various citywide things, because I feel like those are the most important things to vote on. In a state like Texas, a vote for president doesn't matter, because the state will swing conservative no matter what.

Metro - For
Bonds A B and C - For
Bonds D and E - Against
HISD - For

Zori

Smash Champion
Trela next election you should find a topic that you feel strong about and find a candidate that relates most and start there

I just find it crazy how people are rageing because Obama got relected when they did nothing to influence other people into why Romney was the better choice

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I also find it crazy how people did constant bashing of Romney without knowledge about himself and based on just misconceptions and why Obama was the better choice. That's what I hate the most, people on both sides no nothing and just go with what they think they know

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Best Buy Black Friday ad is out.

Time to browse...

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I also find it crazy how people did constant bashing of Romney without knowledge about himself and based on just misconceptions and why Obama was the better choice. That's what I hate the most, people on both sides no nothing and just go with what they think they know
Yeah this. I'm tired of seeing all the people on Facebook saying "white people are mad because Romney lost". Race (for most) doesn't have anything to do with your vote or political stance. You live in TX you stupid idiots so of course the majority of people will be upset a democratic candidate won.

I'm just glad the election is over and this bandwagon bull**** will finally die down.

I really don't get the point in hating on other people or their choices, that's their choice to make. So when I see so much Obama love and so much Romney hate because of a bandwagon or it's the "cool thing to do" it sickens me. And don't get me wrong thinking I'm upset of the outcome, I honestly don't care, I didn't educate myself on either candidate, the issues they stood for, or what they had to say so I simply didn't vote.

TLDR stop throwing your views in my face, if I wanted to be preached at I'd go to church.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You'd care if Romney played CoD and Obama didn't.

YA NERD.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
So, I was looking at flight tickets for Apex, round trip with Southwest is about 270.. Any of you guys going?

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Keith, since you're financially responsible, we need to talk soon about flights and hotel. I already know where to get cheaper ones

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Keith, let me borrow some money so I can go to Apex.

Kekekekekekekekekekekekeke

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
But...but...I thought we were...pals...

Mr. Sync-y dinky, I will need my Wii back either this weekend or next. Once I transfer all my save data to my future Wii U, you can borrow it again.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
New puzzle panel...and my first piece was a pink piece.

Is it Sunday yet?

heytallman

CTALL
What the...WHY IS IT KIRBY'S RETURN TO DREAM LAND? THAT IS STUPID.

Also, Genis is the worst name. The only good thing about it is that it's basically Gnes.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
His name is Genius in the Japanese version.

Zori

Smash Champion
My phones been off for the past couple of days if anyone's been calling

P4 can you tell jerm to get on aim/Skype next time you talk to him :)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom