• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
illmatic, just because you ran away and didn't tell anyone and won't answer your phone doesn't mean you don't still owe pj and austin. you have 7 days now to get them the money. or your parents can pay them the money. you can't just run from everything you don't like you childish teenager. welcome to the real world. how could you just dip and tell no one?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
illmatic, just because you ran away and didn't tell anyone and won't answer your phone doesn't mean you don't still owe pj and austin. you have 7 days now to get them the money. or your parents can pay them the money. you can't just run from everything you don't like you childish teenager. welcome to the real world. how could you just dip and tell no one?
I didn't run away. My phone died and I have no charger.

I planned on coming back, still may anyways. I told Pj about this. Regardless, I was going to PM Austin about the situation at hand since it's a private matter and doesn't really involve you. Of course I'm going to pay him for my first month of rent, are you kidding me? You of ALL people don't really have the right to come out and address me about this. Can't even believe you would assume something that stupid in the first place. It's my brother's birthday Tuesday, didn't want to miss out on it, that's part of the reason as to why I left.

I'll get a job quickly and pay off whatever I owe. I'm more than thankful for the hospitality you, Pj, and Austin provided me. You guys are some great friends and I really really really appreciate all of you.

However, don't call me a childish teenager, you still don't know me half as much as you think you do. Get your life in check before you start calling out others. Do you see me making fun/directing insults at you constantly? Start by chilling out and ceasing the cursing that comes out of your alcohol saturated mouth every five seconds.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yes, money owed should be paid back.

*cough*

CY

Smash Ace
RT if u dont have me unblocked in 5 days u asian ********** we're going to be facing some real problems.

now stop with this **** and unblock me u fkin mook no one is clicking that link until u unblock me u ****ing ********** ******

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I PMed PJ about this over aim and holy F is this a juicy story. It's my duty as the face of Houston to pass on this legendary story.

So pretty much Illmatic ran home to his mommy under the guise of its his bro bro "b-day" but in reality he went home for many reasons. Let me name the 4 main ones.

1. Illmatic was caught IN THE ACT of rubbin his wang to the Jeopardy theme while in the closet upstairs. He couldn't live in a house with 3 other dudes that all knew what he had done so he had to leave

2. Illmatic finally came out and faced the music: he is gay. Since sync/marbarhardar and pj are racist homophobic neckbearded sperglords, they treat him like hes trash.

3. Illmatic refuses to get a job and pay rent because all he gets to eat is toilet paper and water. On top of that he gets to sleep on the cold hard floor of the bathroom where the poop stains of marharbar rest peacefully. So he left.

4. The curse of sync. Anybody who stays with sync, end up leaving sync. Gnes/Trela and countless other souls.

THESE ARE THE true REASONS WHY ILLMATIC LEFT

:phone:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
first off, i was told to type that to you by pj.

second off, talk that big to me in person. call me an alcohol saturated drugie to my face. talk all your **** to my face.

third off, i know who im in debt to and how much. i also have not sat around for months and done nothing. i also now have a job and am in the process of paying off my debts.

4th off, if your gonna threaten me with the cops, well i cant type more i guess, see u.

and you didn't tell anyone via anything at all that you were leaving for good. if you're gonna be childish teenage brat, im gonna treat you like one. like i always do

Tesh

Smash Hero
Gonna run a brawl tournament starting at 7:30 PM? Bleh

Also I guess this other stuff is pretty interesting...

CY

Smash Ace
maharba do you really want me to come down there and show you what the REAL ****ing deal is bro? I'm in this with illmatic. see we're sort of like a "team" so if you want to handle this like men we can gladly step outside and chat or what not. do you understand?

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Wait a min, what the hell did i just read a few pages back. DAYUMMMM I thought everything was all good just a week ago (kanye west voice) at syncs house. I cant believe this stuff was typed on the forums. Wowsers here i was watching samurai champloo and BAM i read 1 post that said talk that big to me in person. Man I didnt even know the houston smash scene had drama like this. I kept thinking everything was Mr. Rogers Neighborhood!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
You told me you were going to your parents house for the weekend not "im leaving the house without informing a soul".
If I informed you about it, how did I not tell a soul?

first off, i was told to type that to you by pj.
If Pj wants to tell me something, he should post it himself.

second off, talk that big to me in person. call me an alcohol saturated drugie to my face. talk all your **** to my face.
Ok? I don't have a problem saying any of this to your face.
Because the real situation here is that you likely wouldn't say any of this to my face either.

I never have said ANYTHING negative to you ever. Despite all the things I've heard you say about me behind my back, as well as towards other people.

And what are you going to do to me if I did say this to your face after what you just said to me? Beat me? Trust me, I've felt pain far worse than anything you can ever imagine. Bruises are a walk in the park.

third off, i know who im in debt to and how much. i also have not sat around for months and done nothing. i also now have a job and am in the process of paying off my debts.
Everyone's cool with you and gives you time to pay them back, same goes with anyone else who lives at Sync's for a bit (Trela). But when I come over there and look for a job, going to the Galleria twice, applying online to various places, etc.. and yeah, I was sorta slow starting it up - but I actually DID apply to them all the night before I left. Stayed up all night and filled out like ten applications online.. even knowing that I pretty much already had a job at the book store with Sync, I just wanted a backup plan... it's a big deal? Like, seriously.. let SYNC/PJ talk to me about anything regarding rent/jobs.

4th off, if your gonna threaten me with the cops, well i cant type more i guess, see u.
It was hypothetical. I would never pull any kind of revenge on you or anyone out of spite, it's not who I am. Just trying to sort of allow you to take a step back and examine yourself before speaking.

You're a good friend, dude. I've gone out of my way multiple times to help you whether you know it or not when no one else was around to do so, and I know you've done the same for me, but holy **** you have to chill out sometimes. Pent up rage that's released on someone because something's not going your way isn't the best way to solve things at all.

and you didn't tell anyone via anything at all that you were leaving for good. if you're gonna be childish teenage brat, im gonna treat you like one. like i always do
I haven't made up my mind on that yet. Regardless of my decision, I'm going to pay whatever I owe to all of you, and as quickly as possible. I've already stated this.

It's not like you can trap me in the home. I think some of my opportunities academically and financially are better off in Katy. Plus, I really wanna focus on other things in life that I'm going after. I learned a lot of stuff moving out for a month and a half.

I'll admit to being a teenager at times, but that's only when things revolve around me and only me. Not when other people's money/living situation is involved. That word "teenager" is ******** and I'm sick of hearing it. And I'm definitely not a brat, that's the last thing you can dream of pinning on me. I'm going to pay all of you, and if I don't come back soon.. I'll likely come back (if that's cool) when I get a car, which would make everything over there incredibly easier.

Oh dear .
Get on aim or PM me if you wanna talk about this stuff.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
https://www.facebook.com/groups/397127260345586/ here it is DA. Sorry for slaking, I need to situate my life for school before I start more smash stuff, but when school starts let the advertising begin! Recovering from WHOBO was pretty tough...
Its all good. Life over games man. I hope everything is straight with your school and stuff. WHOBO did beat my *** to especially on sleep. Come thru Thursday Night Expose at smileys with Gnes and the crew. They came a few weeks ago so come by sometime:cool:

BioDG

Smash Ace
Wait a min, what the hell did i just read a few pages back. DAYUMMMM I thought everything was all good just a week ago (kanye west voice) at syncs house. I cant believe this stuff was typed on the forums. Wowsers here i was watching samurai champloo and BAM i read 1 post that said talk that big to me in person. Man I didnt even know the houston smash scene had drama like this. I kept thinking everything was Mr. Rogers Neighborhood!
Nope, just the usual H thread shenanigans.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Whoa, what the heck happened here?
I know this is something that needs to be worked out, but can y'all please calm down and/or take it to PMs or AIM?

we should ban olimar in texas :troll:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
But it wouldn't be the Houston thread without some drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom