• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
first off, i was told to type that to you by pj.

second off, talk that big to me in person. call me an alcohol saturated drugie to my face. talk all your **** to my face.

third off, i know who im in debt to and how much. i also have not sat around for months and done nothing. i also now have a job and am in the process of paying off my debts.

4th off, if your gonna threaten me with the cops, well i cant type more i guess, see u.

and you didn't tell anyone via anything at all that you were leaving for good. if you're gonna be childish teenage brat, im gonna treat you like one. like i always do

If I informed you about it, how did I not tell a soul?

If Pj wants to tell me something, he should post it himself.

Ok? I don't have a problem saying any of this to your face.
Because the real situation here is that you likely wouldn't say any of this to my face either.

I never have said ANYTHING negative to you ever. Despite all the things I've heard you say about me behind my back, as well as towards other people.

And what are you going to do to me if I did say this to your face after what you just said to me? Beat me? Trust me, I've felt pain far worse than anything you can ever imagine. Bruises are a walk in the park.

Everyone's cool with you and gives you time to pay them back, same goes with anyone else who lives at Sync's for a bit (Trela). But when I come over there and look for a job, going to the Galleria twice, applying online to various places, etc.. and yeah, I was sorta slow starting it up - but I actually DID apply to them all the night before I left. Stayed up all night and filled out like ten applications online.. even knowing that I pretty much already had a job at the book store with Sync, I just wanted a backup plan... it's a big deal? Like, seriously.. let SYNC/PJ talk to me about anything regarding rent/jobs.

It was hypothetical. I would never pull any kind of revenge on you or anyone out of spite, it's not who I am. Just trying to sort of allow you to take a step back and examine yourself before speaking.

You're a good friend, dude. I've gone out of my way multiple times to help you whether you know it or not when no one else was around to do so, and I know you've done the same for me, but holy **** you have to chill out sometimes. Pent up rage that's released on someone because something's not going your way isn't the best way to solve things at all.

I haven't made up my mind on that yet. Regardless of my decision, I'm going to pay whatever I owe to all of you, and as quickly as possible. I've already stated this.

It's not like you can trap me in the home. I think some of my opportunities academically and financially are better off in Katy. Plus, I really wanna focus on other things in life that I'm going after. I learned a lot of stuff moving out for a month and a half.

I'll admit to being a teenager at times, but that's only when things revolve around me and only me. Not when other people's money/living situation is involved. That word "teenager" is ******** and I'm sick of hearing it. And I'm definitely not a brat, that's the last thing you can dream of pinning on me. I'm going to pay all of you, and if I don't come back soon.. I'll likely come back (if that's cool) when I get a car, which would make everything over there incredibly easier.

Get on aim or PM me if you wanna talk about this stuff.

STFU, u "tough guy" brat bich.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Especially smasher friends.

Ill were you planning on coming back to stay or is this leave permanent? That's all i need to know.

And yes i told maharba to say that well i said "destroy him" anyways ill resolve this matter when im home i would have last night but syncs moms spaghetti obliterated my bowels

:phone:

Xyro77

Especially smasher friends.

Ill were you planning on coming back to stay or is this leave permanent? That's all i need to know.

And yes i told maharba to say that well i said "destroy him" anyways ill resolve this matter when im home i would have last night but syncs moms spaghetti obliterated my bowels

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
shadow1 dont owe nobody nothin anywhooo

Here's the sitch.

Illmatic told me he was spending the weekend at his parent (not that he was leaving permanently) so he lied to me it seems. I'm guessing he didnt tell sync/abe he would be leaving so when they got home and realized all his stuff was gone they contacted him about it and got no returned calls, swf pms or anything sync texted me saying illmatic moved out. I wasnt home at the time so i knew nothing until i got home sunday. They said he still hasnt responded to them now at this point everyone believes illmatic has dipped with no intentions of paying what he owes big assumption but right to be assumed since he contacted no one for 3 days and from the looks of it the sync party didnt tried contacting through swf only phone which was dead? idk how a phone was dead for 3 days....... but w/e still waiting on illmatics response to this since i literally have no idea whats going on anymore i was gone for the 3 days this happened and is still going on ilmatic you have house phone call someone everyones angry becuse you wont tell anyone anything you wont respond unless its someone fring shots at you it seems which was the purpose of abes post.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Moving out for school/work/guitar/money/*****es.

I'll probably come back when I get a car (if it's still okay with you guys for me to come back when I get one), will pay all of you your money as soon as I get my first paycheck.

Xyro77

me too. sucks i gotta walk 1000 steps with my 3ds for only 10 coins a day. oh well, das life of das 3ds hero.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
And the controller was never heard from again...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Every time I get on my PS3, I see you on CoD. You shut your lying mouth.

In other news, Wii U release date might be announced on Sept 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom