• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sync.

Smash Champion
I want to be on the team! I'm an RE expert!

Timmy, I'll be at your grad!

Allan I needs le Tio file.

Ill can I go see you tomorrow? We can beat DK64 together!

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

I want to be on the team! I'm an RE expert!

Timmy, I'll be at your grad!

Allan I needs le Tio file.

Ill can I go see you tomorrow? We can beat DK64 together!

playing wesker in marvel doesnt mean u r an expert. it means u r a tier *****.

and u cant even play RER for more than 10min.

expert? my ***!

It's okay, I know you can't handle real games.

editing my posts does nothing but prove how much of a new gen nerd who likes **** games u r

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
...............no

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Anybody driving back to Dallas right after whobo4 that would most likely not have a full carpool?? Let me know asap it''s important :awesome: ( I would posti n the Dallas thread but it look deadish compared to this one

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

playing wesker in marvel doesnt mean u r an expert. it means u r a tier *****.

and u cant even play RER for more than 10min.

expert? my ***!

editing my posts does nothing but prove how much of a new gen nerd who likes **** games u r
Yep, a wimp. Just accept it.

Xyro77

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Damn zombie Ally.

You scary.

Xyro77

......................................................................................
......................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................no

Xyro77

Lance Armstrong: Could I get a bottle of water. - - Hey, aren't you Peter La Fleur?

Peter La Fleur: Lance Armstrong!

Lance Armstrong: Yeah, that's me. But I'm a big fan of yours.

Peter La Fleur: Really?

Lance Armstrong: Yeah, I've been watching the dodgeball tournament on the Ocho. ESPN 8. I just can't get enough of it. But, good luck in the tournament. I'm really pulling for you against those jerks from Globo Gym. I think you better hurry up or you're gonna be late.

Peter La Fleur: Uh, actually I decided to quit... Lance.

Lance Armstrong: Quit? You know, once I was thinking about quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer, all at the same time. But with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and I won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I'm sure you have a good reason to quit. So what are you dying from that's keeping you from the finals?

Peter La Fleur: Right now it feels a little bit like... shame.

Lance Armstrong: Well, I guess if a person never quit when the going got tough, they wouldn't have anything to regret for the rest of their life. But good luck to you Peter. I'm sure this decision won't haunt you forever.

White Goodman: Here at Globo Gym, we understand that "Ugliness" and "Fatness" are genetic disorders, much like baldness or necrophilia, and it's only your fault if you don't hate yourself enough to do something about it.

guys, kirby superstar(the best kirby game made) is FREE on wii if u have enough nintendo coins.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Your nostalgia glasses are blinding you again.

Also, Galacta Knight.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
sorry im not a new gen and sorry dont like the new gen KSS with gayknight. i have higher standards
Actually, you are playing 3DS and Wii, which are new gen consoles.

Freakin dumb new gen.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
P4 it's all about Trish and the lsw

Already know

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v58/c634/14.html

Luffy plz

I'm catching up mr. p4. I'll be caught up completely in like a hour or so
I love you

welp, its official. real life resident evil is happening and its spreading

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...64648&spn=23.65709,39.594727&t=m&source=embed
Looks like my endless hours of playing CoD will finally pay off.

I'm about to grab my ACR with my FMG akimbos on my back

It's done

looking like he's from the 1890s
LOOOOL I died

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
P4 would get eaten after Xyro.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Dude, YES!!!

Sync, I would LOVE for you to come over tomorrow! Stay as long as you want, we'll have tons of things to do.

Bring those speakers my bro! Hueuehuahauha, they'll be at summerfest anyways.. so Keith/P4 and the others can't get salty.

OMG RT/CY/Allan/P4 some of y'alls posts were literally destroying my body.
The nurses walked into the room and had to ask if I was okay due to me laughing so hard.

CY

Smash Ace
this dude is high as ****. lay off the opiate drip, my man. you're over there pressing that button every chance you get I bet, lol.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
this dude is high as ****. lay off the opiate drip, my man. you're over there pressing that button every chance you get I bet, lol.
It's true. His nurse said it had been pressed a total of 13 times when she checked up on him while his reply to her was "derp i only prezzed it 5 tymes".

Zori

Smash Champion
Today I learned that there are two types of people in this world

Clutches and tryhards

Thank you cod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom