• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
They need to announce a date and price...then...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
They need to announce a date and price...then...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
its better to wait on price. ps3/360 are gonna get price cuts this e3 so its safe to hold off on price.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
its better to wait on price. ps3/360 are gonna get price cuts this e3 so its safe to hold off on price.
They don't need to wait to announce a price...the final product is ready.

It's almost certain that they'll announce both at E3. It's supposed to be released in about 5 months.

CY

Smash Ace
only thing that matters is that the 360 is still the current best system. Followed by PS3 and then the ****ty Wii. Unless Nintendo comes up with something big in the future they'll continue to be bad. their online play is a damn DISGRACE.

long live the ps2 and n64 tho

Xyro77

only thing that matters is that the 360 is still the current best system. Followed by PS3 and then the ****ty Wii. Unless Nintendo comes up with something big in the future they'll continue to be bad. their online play is a damn DISGRACE.

long live the ps2 and n64 tho
wii has sold more than 360/ps3. and since money determines LIFE. nintendo wins. suck it minecraft WoW CoD nerd.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Well, the problem with the 360 controller was the D-Pad. But Nintendo has the best D-Pad so...it could wind up being the best modern controller.

I'm gonna miss the C-Stick. :[

BioDG

Smash Ace
Cool. So it's video chat capable and has a native chat feature thing.

I have a bad feeling we're gonna keep seeing that guy in these videos.

CY

Smash Ace
wii has sold more than 360/ps3. and since money determines LIFE. nintendo wins. suck it minecraft WoW CoD nerd.
I despise CoD for what it's done to the shooter genre and haven't played WoW in 2 years. still my point stands, online multiplayer for Wii is pretty much non existent and it's garbage. gg.

also w/e this new "controller" is looks absolutely terrible. clunky much.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Well...I think the GC controller looks terrible too. Ergonomics is what's important, though. Also, since Japanese users usually have smaller hands, I expect it to be smaller than the 360 one.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I honestly feel like the wiichuck is the most comfortable controller I've ever used. Not having to hold both my hands together to play means I can be alot more comfortable while playing. I guess that only applies to smash, where Nintendo isn't forcing you to point at the screen all the time.

I understand that making a wired version would be pretty troublesome to deal with. That would be like 2-3 wires all over the place.

Xyro77

Ok guys, E3 starts TODAY and the LEGENDARY Xyro77 has the goods all set out for you. Thank me later.

Other sites where you can get more e3 info: http://www.gametrailers.com/e3/ or http://www.g4tv.com/e3-2012/ or http://www.ign.com/events/e3 or http://www.e3expo.com/homepage.cfm

Xyro77

So far at M$ conference

Halo4
SplinterCell(kinect compatible)
Madden 2013(kinect compatible)
Fifa 2013
Fable the Journey(100% kinect)
Gears of War judgment
Forza horizon
Bing can search the web through voice(now in spanish too)
NFL/NHL/NBA/UFC and other ESPN stuff coming to 360 through kinect
Xbox music. play music from your tablet/zune/phone on your xbox or transfer from xbox to those devices.
Nike+Kinect for xbox. long story short, its an advanced wiifit.
Xbox Smart Glass. A program that lets u watch tv/movies on xbox/smartphone/tablet without having to stop and restart. if u watch a movie/tv show on xbox, your smartphone/tablet will show info about the show/tv.
Tomb Raider
Ascend New Gods
LokoCycle
Matter
RE6(amazing)
Wreckateer(100% kinect)
South Park Epic Stick of Truth
Dance Central 3(literally had USHER on stage dancing)
CoD Black Ops 2

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sounds like MS had a pretty boring presentation, with a few exceptions.

:phone:

Xyro77

RT it really wasnt good.

Halo 4 looked good and RE6 looked good. They copied the wiiu tablet idea and thats about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom