• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
It took too long to kick off, and never really did kick off LOL.
Way too many pointless things were brought up as well as poopy debates.
Too many characters to properly convey emotions or any plot.
Comedy was far too violent and sarcastic.
Villain was honestly the worst in any super hero movie ever.

^Those were my problems.

Smoom, send it to me too : )

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Do you mean the main action part? It happened. There was smaller action throughout the whole thing.
Pointless? I only saw one debate at one part and that was to show they were breaking apart.
True but they were pretty much conveyed with their own movies.
This is preference and I can see this from both sides. I personally wasn't loling. I just smiled sometimes.
Yeah he sucked but I've seen worse.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Its great like Transformers great I guess

nvm, transformers>avengers

why is my name pink? :( who pranked me

z00ted

Tranformers is wayyyy better than Avengers.
I can attest to Transformers being a solid choice for a summer film, I liked it.. 3/5 stars.

AVENGERS IS ONE OF THE ****TIEST SUPER HERO MOVIES EVER MADE
YOU'RE GARBAGE, AEROLINK

as0df9pskl;dvnlxcvxcvxl;cvpoxicvpoisdf
sdfopaisdfpojlkxcvcmx
cvckvjc
vcopdf
dfji
xc
c

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
First Transformers was good. That's it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm sorry, i was too busy cutting myself during the second one because it was that bad.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Tranformers is wayyyy better than Avengers.
I can attest to Transformers being a solid choice for a summer film, I liked it.. 3/5 stars.

AVENGERS IS ONE OF THE ****TIEST SUPER HERO MOVIES EVER MADE
YOU'RE GARBAGE, AEROLINK

as0df9pskl;dvnlxcvxcvxl;cvpoxicvpoisdf
sdfopaisdfpojlkxcvcmx
cvckvjc
vcopdf
dfji
xc
c
I'm not, but your personality is. lol :p

How you'd get unbanned?

:phone:

z00ted

I'm not, but your personality is. lol :p

How you'd get unbanned?
My personality is like an infinite amount of oil beneath the dry desolate earth of a Texas sun.

Dry, boring, and bitter upon speculation.. but once you dig deeper and find the endless amount of wealth that many will never discover, it produces options that lead to a greater sense of joy and truth.

I'm unbanned because I wanted to be, I'm that good.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
My personality is like an infinite amount of oil beneath the dry desolate earth of a Texas sun.

Dry, boring, and bitter upon speculation.. but once you dig deeper and find the endless amount of wealth that many will never discover, it produces options that lead to a greater sense of joy and truth.
standard hipster response.

z00ted

Let's just drop this before Zac/CloverLeaf/Someone who dislikes me gets me perma'd.
Do you want to be that *******, Aerolink?

plz edit your posts or i'll burn in non-smash hell forever

edit: nvm, mods can read edits LOL

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Kilik, if for some reason the planet aligns and I save food around you, don't you dare to eat it. If you do, I will legitimately rage at you.

heytallman

CTALL
Transformers 1 was ok, and Transformers 2 was terrible beyond belief. It was basically "What Shia LeBeoueoueoueouf Wishes His Life Was Like: The Movie." I didn't bother to see the third one.

Like your taste in music, your taste in movies is garbage.

Also, I see Illmatic is not a man of his word, couldn't last a month without smashboards.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Gnes, did you still want a copy of Legend of Dragoon? or you gonna get it on psn? Im selling my copy since I have it on psn.

z00ted

Transformers 1 was ok, and Transformers 2 was terrible beyond belief. It was basically "What Shia LeBeoueoueoueouf Wishes His Life Was Like: The Movie." I didn't bother to see the third one.

Like your taste in music, your taste in movies is garbage.

Also, I see Illmatic is not a man of his word, couldn't last a month without smashboards.
you're garbage
and I'll do whatever I want when I want ya *****!

my taste in movies probably could kill your entire generation off and create a movie out of it that will bring harmony and peace to both the hipster and mainstream world while toppling all the box office revenues of the dark knight, avengers, and gone with the wind combined

*** boy

BioDG

Smash Ace
Razer, I've enjoyed The Dark Knight, Spider Man One and Two, The Incredible Hulk (most recent one), and Iron Man (only the first).. I'm fine with super hero movies.. this one was just super bad.
You didn't like Cap America? While it wasn't my favorite of the five, I thought it was solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom