• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Isn't Hades an evil character in everything he's in? Aren't you supposed to hate him? And Xyro hates him. Something sounds about right here. Also it sounds like that Kid Icarus game is fun. I may play it one day dunno I don't have a 3DS.

:059:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Isn't Hades an evil character in everything he's in? Aren't you supposed to hate him? And Xyro hates him. Something sounds about right here. Also it sounds like that Kid Icarus game is fun. I may play it one day dunno I don't have a 3DS.

:059:
It's very hard to hate him when he doesn't sound evil or even take himself seriously. Same with Thanatos.

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This game is all about having fun. The corny jokes, the happy-go-lucky attitude, the bright colors...of course some of the bosses are going to be goofy or derpy. That's the whole point of the game. You're supposed to see them and think, "Look at these guys...they think they're so good, but obviously they're not."

Xyro77

This game is all about having fun. The corny jokes, the happy-go-lucky attitude, the bright colors...of course some of the bosses are going to be goofy or derpy. That's the whole point of the game. You're supposed to see them and think, "Look at these guys...they think they're so good, but obviously they're not."
^this prevents people from getting "into" the game and/or "relating" to the characters. Most people who play games dont really care about getting into/relating but for someone like me, its kinda important. Its not enough for me to take off points from the game though. its still bad ***.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I have a feeling that Kid Icarus is going to be one of my favorite games of all time, just from reading what Xyro and RT just posted.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
^this prevents people from getting "into" the game and/or "relating" to the characters. Most people who play games dont really care about getting into/relating but for someone like me, its kinda important. Its not enough for me to take off points from the game though. its still bad ***.
Well the game is purposely focused on Pit and Palutena. You shouldn't be relating to the villains, because they're evil. You're should be cheering for the heroes.

Unless you're evil...or a psychopath...or an evil god.

Xyro77

Well the game is purposely focused on Pit and Palutena. You shouldn't be relating to the villains, because they're evil. You're should be cheering for the heroes.

Unless you're evil...or a psychopath...or an evil god.
Evil guys who do evil things need to have a slightly evil attitude. Thanatos/Hades dont in this game.

And i am evil/psychopath/evil god and it bothers me since i cant relate to them in the game due to their trashy attitudes.

you read books, u wouldnt understand.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
ACTUALLY, I read a psychology book, so I do understand.

Poopface.

heytallman

CTALL
I started minecraft!
Say goodbye to your life.

Also, to everyone! If you guys could see any band perform on any tour, any date, what would it be?

I think I'd want to see Genesis in 1976, with Bill Bruford on drums. The city/date doesn't matter. I honestly think I'd see them over Pink Floyd 1973 or Queen with Freddie or Led Zeppelin.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
illmatic, when does your 3ds come back and when does KI come in?
It's looking like between the 30th and the 4th.
Smoom has my Resident Evil, though. I need to get that back soon :urg:.

Also, to everyone! If you guys could see any band perform on any tour, any date, what would it be?
Radiohead performing OK Computer in Germany in like 1997?

The first concert of My Bloody Valentine playing Lovleless in 1991 where they got boo'd and just left the venue.

Godspeed playing anything these days, would love to see it in Canada since that's where they supposedly play best.

John Coltrane + the rest playing Love Supreme in 64.

Miles Davis playing Brew or Kind of Blue in 59/69.

Ian Curtis + Joy Division at this exact concert.

linkin park in texas time date doesn't matter.

god that woulda been so hype..
bad.

Zori

Smash Champion
So if I had to choose a band/artist to listen too number 1 would be

1. St vincent play surgeon live, just that song but like an extended version where she shreds on an electric guitar pretty much a mixture of these two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGIbR5jdA58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjZgiv2F1QY&ob=av2n

2. Neutral milk hotel playing playing their whole album from top to bottom.

3. M.I.A playing vicki lekks with like strobe lights or some type of theme surrounding the venue

obv I would like them to come to houston but I think a place like Dubai would be fitting...... I never been to a concert btw :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom