• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
leaf loves ****** people in the most unexpected ways possible

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
KI is really good so far. The controls are not BAD. Its just it gets kind painful if u play for more than an hour straight(which i did). Now that i think of it, the controls remind me of Metroid Prime Hunters for the DS. Music is good, 3d is good, the game is fast paced and Palutena sounds hot. There are MILLIONS of things to unlock/fuse/collect...ect. Really good game so far.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The next Smash will probably feature some elements found in Uprising...

:phone:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
The game is fun so far. Yes, if you're a lefty, then using the stylus is gonna be a *****, but you don't really need to aim that much, and using the buttons works ok as an alternative for me. I might get a circle pad pro to see what that's like, but I'm content with it for now.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I watched the Kid Icarus Uprising how to play vids.

They make a reference to Super Smash Bros.

Then a reference to balanced gameplay.

I almost threw my 3DS out the window.

The humor is so cheesy, but it does work.

Xyro77

The corn in this game is actually pretty good/funny. They put some serious work into the dialogue.

There have been several references to sakurais games which is pretty cool IMO.

From what I've read, lvl 9 difficulty is OBSCENE.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Chapter 1 forces 2.0...easy.

I tried Chapter 2 on 5.0, betting practically all the hearts I had...interesting.

Dare I try 9.0 on Chapter 3 after playing only like 15 minutes? I have enough so, bring it.

*is prepared to die multiple times*

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I've been playing consistently on about 3.5. I tried like 6...it wasn't bad. And then I tried 9 and got *****. Somewhere between 6 and 9 it becomes pretty insane.

Xyro77

I'm beating each level at 2.0 so I can get achievements for total heart count. I also reheat levels on 2.0 to get the boss weapon. Prob gonna jump to 4.0 on my next run. The 6.0 run then 9.0 run.

I'm seeing references to starfox and stuff. SO COOL!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The game makes references to other Nintendo games and constantly breaks the fourth wall.

Other than the controls, the game is honestly pretty solid.

Xyro77

I had to stop for the night. i just beat chapter 6 and after 3 hours straight my hand is in pain. kinda weird to say that since im used to the wiggle waggle of the wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom