• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BioDG

Smash Ace
nintendo comes up with the dumbest names for everything

circle pad pro? I mean really?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Xyro, I'm getting the pad because I'm LEFT handed and I'm going to use my right hand to control / left hand for the stylus.

SO SHUTUP OR SUCK MY PALLET TOWN

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
until games REQUIRE it, i wont buy one. its ugly and makes most games EASIER to play. basically, a NEW GENs toy.
It's an option for left-handed people. They have to pay money because' they're left-handed.

You can't do anything else with it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Read about that on Yahoo news a few days ago.
My poor, poor childhood. :applejack:

First Transformers, and now TMNT.
Pokemon is next.

Also, if they're no longer mutants, doesn't that make them Teenage Ninja Turtles?
TNT.

:applejack:

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
My favorite comment on that yahoo story was *they should replace shredder with an actual paper shredder and shred this script*

I died

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
It's an option for left-handed people. They have to pay money because' they're left-handed.

You can't do anything else with it.
They dont HAVE to get the CPP. TBH, KI only uses your right hand for aiming.....thats it. You do the WORK with your left(shoot/move).

I just beat Chapter 9. Im 1/3 of the way through the achievements. Some of those things seem pretty hard imo. Im still afraid to waste hearts on a lvl 9 stage.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
They dont HAVE to get the CPP. TBH, KI only uses your right hand for aiming.....thats it. You do the WORK with your left(shoot/move).

I just beat Chapter 9. Im 1/3 of the way through the achievements. Some of those things seem pretty hard imo. Im still afraid to waste hearts on a lvl 9 stage.
Yeah the best I've been able to clear without a death was a 7, and I can consistently play on about a 3.5 level when I'm blindly playing through the story.

And achievements...well, you'll see.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I've just been doing w/e intensity it suggest for me to do when I click the chapter, so I've been doing 4.3 and up, 5 on chapter 7 against thanatos was a little annoying.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I have some interesting weapons.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
For Campaign,

Samurai Blade
+1 overall defense
+4 walking speed (really close to dash speed)
+1 Backward-dash ch. shot
+2 recovery effect
+4 full health boost

Not quite broken enough.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Campaign I used Hedgehog Claws

3R/3M
Overall Defense +2
Burning+4
Item Attack+3
Speed -3

I used a lot of healing/defensive powers in it too, but I'm working on WAY different builds for multi.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
is the story really 25 chapters long, wtf??? I'm only on 7
Yeah, it's a long game. There's a lot of stuff to do in this game. And the weapons basically make up classes in multiplayer.

It's a shame the controls are so finicky. It's like the one major flaw of the game.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
When she said at the end of chapter 7 that we were preparing for the final battle, I was like, oh, probably a few chapters left. Then I heard it's 25 and now my mind is blown and I am happy.

It's like they had to give it bad controls to keep it from being perfect. Dat balanced gameplay yo ;)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
from what I've read / heard the controls aren't even that bad
you just gotta get used to it and it adds to the learning curve

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Nah, they are bad.

Getting used to the controls doesn't magically make the controls not bad.

Using the touchscreen to aim and turn the camera is dumb.

Xyro77

WTF there are 25 chapters? wow im only on chapter 12. All of chapter 9 and the first part of chapter 11 are AMAZING awesome.

Ive found one thing i dont like about the game. Its more of a personal thing rather than an actual flaw with the game. I noticed that Hades and Thanatos either have gay(literally) sounding voices or just very flamboyant/snobby ones. Normally this wouldn't bother me but its THANATOS(king of death) and HADES(king of the dead) for poops sake! These guys are supposed to be MEGA powerful, MEGA evil and MEGA scary.......not a spoiled high-school rich kid attitude. Again, its a personal thing.

Paletana's voice is still hot though.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I picked up the flamboyancy a lot in Thanatos' voice, but I thought that in his and Hades' case, they were just trying to sound superior/cocky.
They're gods, they can act how they want.

Well, Hades is.

Xyro77

I picked up the flamboyancy a lot in Thanatos' voice, but I thought that in his and Hades' case, they were just trying to sound superior/cocky.
They're gods, they can act how they want.

Well, Hades is.
I just dont like the way they DO it. You can be cocky/superior sounding and still be awesome....VEGETA STYLE. But thanatos/hades do it the annoying way imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom