• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I still need to finish the first Bayonetta.
@CV: Keep the door slightly open. Mission accomplished. :applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero
I still need to finish the first Bayonetta.
@CV: Keep the door slightly open. Mission accomplished. :applejack:
Then it's clearly just Bayonetta 2. Or Bayonetta 1.5. :applejack:
NICE! Jack and Black Baron from MadWorld are in Bayonetta 2. :applejack:
Are you kidding me!!? Bayonetta wasn't even the first character with a video out.

Jack Cayman, the Black MOTHER****IN Baron (please use his full name) aka Sega's badass version of captain falcon. Only using 1% of his full power in this game because the original voice actor isn't back.

And Mathilda too.

I feel bad for the people that loved Madworld but only had wiis, but Bayonetta was a much bigger success I think.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I just saw the official winners of the KI:Uprising tournament in NYC. Dabuz got first. LOL

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Reviews for Kid Icarus Uprising are out...number one complaint is controls, as expected.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom