• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
Surprise sometimes, look around,
I will surprise you sometimes,
I'll come around,
Oh I will surprise you sometimes,
I'll come around when you're downnn.

thats for ill

CY

Smash Ace
Want to discuss Friedrich Nietsche Nietzsche and his ideas with her. Tired of feeling like a piece of meat and demoralized. Realizing there is no outlet for said discussion with girl. All hope is lost, abandoning all desire for intellectual conversations. "Fried rice? No, I'm not hungry," she says in confusion. "Just come see me." Have come to conclusion: I have to give in and **** her.

CY

Smash Ace
Before I leave, try to convince her one last time. Quote her with famous philosophical quotes.

"Anything that comes easy comes wrong."
"A blind man in a dark room, looking for a black hat that isn't there."
"All credibility, all good conscience, all evidence of truth come only from the senses."

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
are u fat boy.. stay everyday ahead of ur computer eating x-burguer and try to do friends and any girlfriend at ur msn twitter and other...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
My Bday isn't a big deal, just another day for me.

:phone:

CY

Smash Ace
My Bday isn't a big deal, just another day for me.

Same. Another day to get high and drunk and frolic around, aimlessly searching for girls to take advantage of. Bdays are kind of depressing though, when I turned 21 I wasn't like OMG IM 21 NOW!! I can legally drink now! it's not like alcohol is hard to get or something when you're under 21. I just felt older. :(

Malice I know the cure for your ear, btw.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Happy Birthday Rt! Stop sounding like Delta team bro

Like I said, nothing special. I was brought up that way.

Birthday cakes and presents are foreign concepts to me, and I don't expect them nor request them.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Do I frighten do I frighten do I frighten

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
It always really annoyed me that Wesker never finishes his "You mortals are so...WEAK!" line on the start up of his maximum Wesker super. Just plain sloppy audio design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom