• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Is Kid Icarus worth buying?

:phone:
From what I've heard, it's pretty good. It honestly looks like Star Fox 64 except faster and with Pit...so it looks good on paper, but...we'll see.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
KI will have lots of replay value due to its offline and online multiplayer. Plus the higher the difficulty u raise the game, the better weapons/items u get.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Bio posted at 1:33 in the morning and is still viewing the thread.

Guys can I play Mario Party 9 on a hacked wii? I was gonna buy it sometime this week, but I know best buy won't let me return it if I find out i open it (plus it takes an hour to return things there anyway). Can I run it just like Skyward Sword or will it force a system update?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I hate it when people ruin even the smallest things.

Gea

Smash Master
Bio posted at 1:33 in the morning and is still viewing the thread.

Guys can I play Mario Party 9 on a hacked wii? I was gonna buy it sometime this week, but I know best buy won't let me return it if I find out i open it (plus it takes an hour to return things there anyway). Can I run it just like Skyward Sword or will it force a system update?
Just run priiloader and disable disc updates.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
couldnt u just run it on gecko os?

whenever i got DK Returns and Sonic Colors i was able to play them fine without updating anything

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Seeing as I slept all day and didn't check this thread until my first break at work...I could careless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom