• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

heytallman

CTALL
Dude! Hot Movie night with brawlers. What movies and where?

Let's do this!!!!

:phone:
The Room.

River Oaks Theater.

Midnight.

BIIIIIIIIITCH

I couldn't stop looking at Avril's horrendous eye makeup.

Avril Lavigne is the Empress of Eye Makeup, speaking of the Super Mario World cartoons.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ah ok. I've not been into her music ever so I guess missing this vid won't cause me any lost sleep.

:phone:

Trela

Smash Lord
So why does Allan want this Houston PR thingy done on the 9th? Why not just wait until after HOBO to start on it?

*wants to make new Houston PR*

*doesn't wait until after the next big Houston tournament next weekend*

Xyro77

Trela aka PJ on trela's account. read the OP and look at the pattern of when the Houston PRs are done. now shut up.

edit: this up coming HOBO will be used for the next PR.

Xyro77

She considered herself to be a very liberal Democrat but her father was a rather staunch Republican.

One day she was challenging her father on his beliefs and his opposition to taxes and welfare programs. He stopped her and asked her how she was doing in school.

She answered that she had a 4.0 GPA but it was really tough. She had to study all the time, never had time to go out and party. She didn’t have time for a boyfriend and didn’t really have many college friends because of spending all her time studying.

He asked, “How is your friend Mary.” She replied that Mary was barely getting by. She had a 2.0 GPA, never studied, but was very popular on campus, went to all the parties all the time. Why she often didn’t show up for classes because she was hung over.

Dad then asked his daughter why she didn’t go to the Dean’s office and ask why she couldn’t take 1.0 off her 4.0 and give it to her friend who only had a 2.0. That way they would both have a 3.0 GPA.

The daughter angrily fired back, “That wouldn’t be fair, I worked really hard for mine and Mary has done nothing”.

The father slowly smiled and said, “Welcome to the Republican Party”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom