• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Animaniacs was so good. My fav char was the dumb one. He had a hat right? The animaniacs game for the SNES was good too.

:phone:
That show was ahead of its time.

Wakko, Yakko, and Dot.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yea I agree. Did u play the game though? Each level was based off of a famous movie.

Gea

Smash Master
Come on, the voices were amazing. That is forever Mario, Luigi, and Toad's voice to me. That was the only time in Mario history that Toad was actually a lil badass. It paved the way for Luigi being the scared younger brother. GLORIOUS I SAY

Edit: want to see a worse show? Watch Mario World cartoon. That was just horrid.

Xyro77

For me, it was just way too corny. The sound effects/music didn't match ANY of the movements either. They also got some stuff wrong too. Star man does not give you fireballs.

Now that I think about it, koopas voice sounds like wizpig's voice.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Hey, you wanna know what my favorite show was? The one when Xyro sent the TX PR update to Zac so the TX PR can be updated. Yeah, best show ever.

Hey, you wanna know what my favorite show was? The one when Xyro sent the TX PR update to Zac so the TX PR can be updated. Yeah, best show ever.

Gea

Smash Master
For me, it was just way too corny. The sound effects/music didn't match ANY of the movements either. They also got some stuff wrong too. Star man does not give you fireballs.

Now that I think about it, koopas voice sounds like wizpig's voice.

What episode did you watch? Some are admittedly bad. But the latter complaints are pretty silly for a cartoon based on a game. It is probably one of the more faithful game to cartoon adaptations, sadly.

Watch this poop and tell me it isn't worse

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Xyro, Reboot is on netflix instant watch. That show is awesome, she'll probably enjoy the cartoony look and you'll enjoy the comp sci jokes.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Reboot was also ahead of its time.

Xyro77

Guys, I'm totally free of everything this Friday. I wanna get out of the house and do something. Let's do something!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Seriously, why does that avatar go with EVERYTHING you say?

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
there was an avril lavigne video recommended from 4 melee vids in a row so i was like "fine youtube" and i watched like 10 seconds of it.

i cant seem to find any point in my life where i have experienced such core, concentrated boredom coursing throughout my entire body.

i literally felt as if my life was sucked out of me through my shoulder areas and filled with some cold lifeless feeling,actual cold completely unknown feeling which has left me confused and upset.

i really believe i have experienced the purest form of complete boredom possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom